Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    usawoman7798 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 12:53 PM
    What is this tablet
    A friend of mine is a DJ at a bar on Friday and Saturday nights, well last night someone put a tablet next to his DJ equipment and he has no clue what in the world it is. Only out of curiosity I want to know what it is - I work as a pharmacy technician and not even my pharmacist at work could identify it.

It's a 6 sided blue tablet with "Rx" on one side and the word "stamina" on the other.

If anyone knows what this is I would appreciate any help. All I could find online was that it closely resembled generic Requip or generic Zestoretic. He's worried that it might be something illegal and we were only curious what it is, and he's thrown it away already but in case something like that turns up again he wants to know what he's dealing with.

Thanks in advance!!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 01:20 PM

This site does not ID drugs. Please see the disclaimer at the head of the thread.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 02:06 PM

Hi, usawoman7798!

The announcement at the head of the Medications board and/or forum topic area to which JudyKayTee is in reference can be found via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Medications

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Identify this tablet [ 2 Answers ]

I have a brownish-orange oblong tablet with the inscription of "HHH" on one side on "03" on the other side. I believe it to be a diuretic but I need to be sure. Please let me know

Identify tablet and its use [ 2 Answers ]

Yellowy/cream oval shaped tablet with the marking on one side the read Ronstan Forte.

What Tablet? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a lot of research on tablets and it seems they all are pretty expensive and break fairly easily. I was just wondering if anybody could recommend a tablet for a casual artist? And where can I get one?

Drawing Tablet Toy? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember playing with a toy as a kid in the early 90's or late 80's that was a drawing tablet you plugged into the television. It was sort of large and white with primary colors and came with a pen. I also believe there were small dots in a grid arrangement on the surface of it. There were...

View more questions Search