Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nofear13 Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2009, 06:05 AM
    java program?
    we have an assignment!
    but hold up!
    I would only ask what is the name of this code if I have fill up the blanks!
    code:
    puclic class problim{
    public static void main(String[]arg){
    int x=___;
    int y=___;
    while;(__<s){
    x=____;
    y=____;
    system.out.print(_+_+_+_);
    x=_+_;
    }
    }
    }

is it a while loop or do while? Or if-else? What ? If I had fill it up?. :confused:
    thanks for your time...
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 06:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by nofear13 View Post

while;(__<s){
    x=____;
    y=____;
    system.out.print(_+_+_+_);
    x=_+_;
    }

is it a while loop or do while? or if-else? what ? if i had fill it up?...:confused:
    thanks for your time...
    That is a "while loop". The condition is evaluated at the beginning of each loop.

Is there really a ";" after the "while"? There shouldn't be.
    Fowl05 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 01:50 PM

Perito is correct, also a do... while loop would have a do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Windows Service program using Java/ Javascript [ 1 Answers ]

I want to write a windows service program which will run at windows startup as service. This will check a mySQL table and do some updation work when a condition satisfied. How to implement it? Pl help for some books where to find this types of programming help.

Java pro [ 1 Answers ]

What is java

Java [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys, I heard a rumor that Microsoft wasn't going to support Java by the year 2008. Has anyone else heard this? If so, do you know what effect, if any, this willhave on Java programming. What I mean is will Java be phased out or is there a lot more uses for Java. I don't know that much about it...

Java 2 sdk [ 3 Answers ]

I went to the java.sun.com website to download Java 2 SDK. I selected to save it to my desktop and when it finishes downloading the icon on the desktop is one of those that ask you what program to open it with. I have downloaded like 3 different things and they all do the same thing (the white...

Java! [ 2 Answers ]

Please will you help me with these questions... where can I find a great site that will help me answer these... 1/ Who developed Java and when? 2/ What are some unique features of Java? 3/ Is java used for websites or stand alone programs? 4/ What does it mean when I say java is an "object...

View more questions Search