Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BAMF Posts: 50, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2009, 06:30 PM
    Clubbing Clothes.
    Im going to FL for vacation and I know I'm going to be going to the clubs. What should I wear that is sexy but not slutty. Thanks. :)
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 08:26 PM

You can't go wrong with sun dresses, wrap around skirts or capris.

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.c...2038_145240791
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 17, 2009, 02:56 PM

Personally, I try to avoid dresses when clubbing. Remember, you want to be cute, but moderatly comfortable.. You will be dancing around all night. You can dress up white or black shorts with some heals and a dressy tank top. You will still feel cool, not look slutty. And its sexy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend goes clubbing 2 times a week! [ 13 Answers ]

Hey everyone, was hoping to get some response from you on this one as I`m about to make an important decision. Maybe I`m in love and are too blind to see the truth, or maybe I`m in love and just paranoid of losing him! Would be nice to hear other opinions. See, I`ve been with my man for about...

Clubbing song from the 80's [ 1 Answers ]

Need to know who sang a song in the 80's and what its called but only know some of the lryics

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

How do I get my boyfriend/fiance to stop wanting to go clubbing? [ 7 Answers ]

my boyfriend/fiance has a bad past. he used to do, sell drugs, and be a manwhore. but i changed him from those things, but now that hes doesnt do that and that hes 19 he thinks he can go clubbing. he says since i dont let him smoke anymore that going clubbing with all his guys friend (which do...

Should I let my man go clubbing when I can't? [ 38 Answers ]

My boyfriend keeps on saying he wants to go to the club. The first time he seid something he was like I want to go on Halloween and I told him he could go but id go to a wild party if he went. Then he told his friend he might go this weekend. Hes 18 and I'm 17 otherwise wede go together. ...

View more questions Search