Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gabs Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2006, 11:22 AM
    Applying for Portuguese Passport living in SA
    My parents were born in Madeira but we are currently residing in South Africa. I would like to apply for a Portuguese Passport.

I need to know where do I apply for the passport and what documents are required and how long is the processing.

If I do qualify can I also apply for my children immediately or must I wait till I get my passport first.

Is there an agency I can apply through to action the processing more quick and do the paperwork.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 18, 2006, 01:41 PM
    Please refer to This Thread

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Applying for Portuguese citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

My father holds a Portuguese citizenship and passport and is now living with me in Canada. His wish is to reside in Portugual and as his daughter, I need me to look after him as he his old (76 years). I am a Canadian citizen holding Canadian passport and wish to apply for my portuguese...

Applying For Portuguese Passport [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, My Boyfriend is half Portuguese, His father (Who Is Now Deceased) Was from Portugal. He is now looking to go back to portugal (As his mother now lives there) and possibly travel to the UK For 2years to Work And see the world. My Question is: Can He Obtain a ancestral Passport that...

View more questions Search