Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eansnim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 02:26 PM
    Chick flick movie title?
    I am trying to figure out the name of a chick flick I watched in/around 2005, but also cannot remember how old it was relative to that year.

It's about a older women who meets a younger man and they fall in love. They move in together, but things slowly start to fall apart because of their age differences and being in different stages of their lives. I remember one specific scene where she is upset with him because he had been playing video games all day. They decide to separate and go their own ways. The very last scene shows the women walking by a restaurant and the young man is having dinner inside with a different girl, and the women smiles.

I don't know who the actors are...
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 02:37 PM

Ooh, ooh, ooh, dangit. I saw this one.

Gimme me a minute.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 02:39 PM
    I think it is Prime with Uma Thurman and Meryl Streep

Prime (2005)
    eansnim Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 02:46 PM

All right, that's it! Thanks so much. I've been dying to know what the name was!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

American movie - Chick Flick [ 2 Answers ]

It's at least 15 years old. A female advertising exec, in possibly New York suddenly finds herself left with her dead sister's baby. She moves to the country to raise the child. In the process buys an old farm with an orchid & to survive she makes baby food from the fruit. This then becomes the...

80's 1st world war movie/chic flick [ 1 Answers ]

I need help finding a movie title. I believe it was filmed in the 80's but the story takes place before the war - somewhere in Europe. A country bumpkin is sent to an upscale all girls boarding school. Her classmates dislike her and her rough manners (I recall a scene in the movie where she...

Looking for title of 60's horror flick [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a movie from the 60's or early 70's. It's about a mentally deranged girl who lived in an attic room and her twin sister returns to the house and does not know her sister is in the attic

Trying to find a 90's flick. Can't remember the title. [ 1 Answers ]

This may be a bit vague (I just woke up after dreaming I was in it and I'm sure it's a flick from years ago) but any help would be greatly appreciated!! All I can remember is it's set on an island of some sorts and a group of people hijack a small plane to get there. I can't recall what their...

Milly Willy (rom com/chick flick) [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody ever heard of a film called Milly Willy? Its about a girl that turns in to a boy? Can't remember much about it I just remember it being brilliant and I believe it was maybe late 70's early 80's... if so is it obtainable and where?:)

View more questions Search