Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 02:00 PM
    How much should I pay my cousin and my brother?
    I had to get a patio door picked up this afternoon from Lowe's and it was very last minute. At first they told me I could get it picked up this weekend and then they called back and said I had to get it asap because there were other people trying to buy it after I paid for it. My cousin and my brother went to go pick it up for me and take it to my house. I really appreciate it. Do you think $20 and some beer is OK? Or more? Or what do you think?
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 02:04 PM

I would do it for my sister for free. But I would be happy with 20 bucks and some beer.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 02:10 PM

Thanks! Appreciate the help. I just don't want to seem like I'm taking advantage, you know?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Course in cousin [ 5 Answers ]

How many typse of course in deffrent manu?

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

Never Help Your Cousin [ 3 Answers ]

My Cousin Had No Credit History So I Took Out A Loan For Him. He Has Been Paying The Monthly Bills (not Always On Time) I Just Received A Letter From A Lawyer's Office Indicating That He Is Filling For Bankruptcy AND I'm In The List Of People And Institutions That He Owes Money To. How Will...

View more questions Search