Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emilybaldwinwu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 01:22 PM
    Inserting logo into Yahoo email signature line
    How do I insert a logo into my Yahoo email signature line. Cut and paste doesn't work.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 20, 2009, 01:34 PM
    Are you using the webmail interface or an external client such as Outlook or Thunderbird ?

I'm pretty sure this isn't possible with the webmail, it certainly isn't on the UK site, but with client access then everything is possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error in display logo in signature of outlook 2003 [ 15 Answers ]

hi all, I want to add the logo of my company to outlook signature using advanced edit feature that will launch the word htm editor. When I save the sig.htm file, error appeared "The signature C:\documents and settings\current user\application data\Microsoft\signatures\sig.htm could not be...

Change signature on Yahoo mail [ 1 Answers ]

I am hoping someone can help me figure out how to change my signature, on my Yahoo email address. I set up a signature about a year ago. It is a funny one, but now I am sending out my CV for jobs and I am emailing regarding jobs. I would like to change it. I can't remember how I go about this,...

Copy from Word Logo & insert in Email [ 3 Answers ]

Can I copy a letter I have in a word doucment that also includes a graphic letterhead i.e. logo and insert in Yahoo mail. I know how to copy & paste the regular part of the letter but cannot insert the Logo. Maybe not possible.

View more questions Search