Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 04:44 PM

So he was seven when he stole a car? *ROFLMFAO*
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 20, 2009, 05:33 PM

Actually yes there would be a bounty for him if he used a bail bondsmen when he skipped bail.

And there is no issues to bring them back either.
    Expert

Feb 20, 2009, 06:05 PM

Except for maybe computer IP addresses, And past known address when you were stopped for traffic offenses, and last known address when you were released from jail hold.

But I would assume the bounty on this would not be worth the trouble.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 09:21 PM

I know this is supposed to be the law board, but since I posted my answer to the question earlier today and just now read over the OP's continuing saga, I've got to get back on my chair here and stop laughing.

I, personally, think we've been trolled guys. He keeps adding more and more "stuff" to his story.

This guy if he is real is just a career criminal who is presently taking a 3 year hiatus from prison.

I'm going to crank up the old popcorn maker... anybody want some popcorn? This movie is getting weirder and weirder.
    Expert

Feb 20, 2009, 09:27 PM

Of course but it has been so much fun I could not help myself but not only let it go but even went with it.

The original posters facts don't add up, the sentences, the being held and then not transported and all is not how it really works, But was having so much fun making fun of him, I guess I should have deleted it and closed it.
    Perhaps tomorrow
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 09:35 PM

Yes, he's added way too much info that does not add up. Maybe he's been abducted by aliens while playing the slot machines (in another post) and won't be back...
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 09:53 PM

Maybe best bet is being an illegal alien in Mexico. No state is going to give you a drivers license until you get your life problems 'fixed'
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    From the year of the tiger being
    1999 and 1987 would be my guess

I wanted to see if OP could figure it out - but, yes, you win.

How is that Assistant to the Easter Bunny application working out?
    Ultra Member

Feb 21, 2009, 08:34 AM

Judy, if you had half a brain, you would KNOW that the Easter Bunny isn't REAL... duh.

However, I have heard that there's an opening at the North Pole. How do you feel about making toys for no pay under the authority of someone who goes by "Santa Claus"? :D
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 09:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    Judy, if you had half a brain, you would KNOW that the Easter Bunny isn't REAL....duh.

However, I have heard that there's an opening at the North Pole. How do you feel about making toys for no pay under the authority of someone who goes by "Santa Claus"? :D

Would work for me - I'm into fat guys and short guys and that would be the best of both Worlds. (I think you're wrong about the Easter Bunny, by the way.)

And for your information, PLENTY of people have told me I DO have half a brain - usually in reddies.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 21, 2009, 12:58 PM

Trollness is confirmed. The OP used a second ID to pretend to be a bounty hunter going after himself.

Can we say schizo?
    Expert

Feb 21, 2009, 01:05 PM

Even worst, since he did not know where he was and could not find him. Perhaps meditation and let him "find hisself"
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 01:21 PM

Oh, I guess I'm the winner then. I guessed he was trolling us back at post #44.

Do I get an Easter Basket brought by Santa Clause? Or JudyKT, the assistant to the EB?

They have to get up a lot earlier in the morning to get ahead of us here at AMHD as we usually spot them right off.

Trolls - 0
    AMHD experts - 1
    Uber Member

Feb 21, 2009, 03:06 PM

Ok, so where's my Easter Basket? Or the aliens abduct that too? LOL!
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 10:18 AM

Dear lord, Twinkie... only a fool would believe in aliens.

It's glaringly obvious that the Tooth Fairy is the culprit behind the missing Easter baskets...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Drivers license [ 10 Answers ]

I have been told it is illegal to photo copy a driver's license. Is this true? home owner LA CA

Drivers license [ 4 Answers ]

I recently cleared my driving record here in az. but I'm still suspended in ill. az won't give me a license till ill. Suspension is up. Is there any state that I could go to that would not find that suspension in ill. And issue me a license. The suspension in ill. Is for driving w/revoked, so I'm...

Drivers license! [ 1 Answers ]

I live in California and I'd like to know if ilegal aliens are allowed to apply for a drivers license? Thank you, Philly

Drivers license [ 1 Answers ]

When was the first drivers license in Pa. issued, and when did they start charging for them.

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search