Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TDenny Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 10:09 PM
    Divorce by publication in Montana
    I need a sample letter or template for filing for a divorce via newspaper ad.. PLEASE help!! For the state of Montana
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 23, 2009, 02:35 PM

You cannot file for divorce by putting an ad in the newspaper. You must go to the Clerk's Office and file the appropriate paperwork. You use the ad in the newspaper only if you cannot find the person you wish to divorce. The Clerk's office will give you the proper wording necessary after you file your divorce paperwork.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Order of publication for adoption [ 2 Answers ]

My friend put in an order of publication to adopt a child that is not his and he is no longer with the girlfriend and the Bio father is not in the child's life. Can my friend adopt the girls child if the child still lives with the mother and the mother is not giving up any parental rights and they...

Hipaa publication [ 8 Answers ]

I work for an oncology office and we asks patients families to wait in the waiting room while their family member gets treatment. We have on patients spouse who insists on standing next to the treatment chair. When asked to wait in the waiting room he bad mouths the practice to everyone in ear...

Poetry.com contest/publication [ 9 Answers ]

I turned in my poem I wrote a long time ago to poetry.com in a contest thing and they wrote back that they wanted to publish it in a book on it's own page and that I am a semi-finalist in the poem constest. There are prizes of $1000 and an annual $10000 prize. My questions are, should I buy the...

Which IRS publication has information about SS and Medicare for OPT students? [ 1 Answers ]

I am on OPT and have been in the US for 4 years now, and am working for a company for the past 5 months, during which SS and medicare have been deducted from my paychecks. I just came to know yesterday from a friend that they shouldn't be. I want to let my company know this and wanted to show...

View more questions Search