Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confusionmax Posts: 36, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 09:16 PM
    Prevent embarasment?
    Hello. I'm late on my period but my body is telling me it'll be sometime soon. I have a huge meeting this weekend and need to wear tight, light grey pants. How do I prevent leaks or panty lines if I don't use tampons?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 09:51 PM

The most efficient way is to wear a tampon and panty liner and you can get ones for thongs so that will deal with the VPL :D
    Bonita-- Posts: 301, Reputation: 17

Feb 20, 2009, 02:56 AM
    Unfortunately, you might have to wear a tampon. One time I was working at the Home Show, and I had to wear tight white dress pants when I was on my period. I knew that my only option was to wear a tampon. I don't like tampons either but I had no choice. Sorry but that's all I can think of.
    Ber Rabbit Posts: 134, Reputation: 23

Feb 20, 2009, 07:18 AM

Wear a pair of pantyhose with a cotton crotch, you can use a pad and have no panty lines. Find the slimmest pad you can and change often. You don't want one that's thick like a diaper ;*)
    Ber

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to prevent my period! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello! So My period isn't supposed to be until Monday, oct. 29. Well, I am going up north this weekend and our whole extended family goes on many hour long hikes, some lasting 12 hours (all day) We're up in the woods, no bathrooms anywhere, and we always say to go before we leave, because...

How can I prevent pop-ups? [ 7 Answers ]

It seems whenever I open certain windows, a Netflix po-up appears in the background and slows the ability to open that window. How can I prevent this?

How to prevent VFD interfrence [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a VFD secondary chilled water pumps connected to the BMS, my problem is that once the VFD's are running the communication between the DDC panels are lost. Could anyone help me sort out this problem? I have done the proper earthing but the problem still exist. The VFD's are inside the MCC.

Prevent garnishment [ 3 Answers ]

How can I stop the US Depart of Education from Gamishmenting my Check, they are taking Money from my ChecK as of now, for and Student they say that I Own for the last 25 yr, which I don't.:( How Can I Stop My Check From Been Gamishmenting My Check They Are Doing As Of Now, For And Student Loan...

How to prevent miscarage [ 6 Answers ]

Hi I'm one of those worrying types and I was wondering what is the best way to prevent a miscarage ? If there is any tip or advice feel free to tell me thanxs again

View more questions Search