Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meganetic Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 09:05 PM
    I'm not sure.
    I know this guy at my school, he's a grade older, and has a girlfriend. I hardly know him, but I really really like him. I just can't explain it. I've talked to him once, but not in person. I texted him, I asked if her knew me, it turns out that he knows exactly who I am. So that made me happy, but how else do I get his attention? I'm kind of shy when it comes to boys and new people, and he's really loud and popular. What do I do? :confused:
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 20, 2009, 01:31 AM

You back off. You can be friends. But he has a girlfriend.
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Feb 21, 2009, 11:14 PM

You can't do anything at the moment. He is definitely classified as 'unavailable' hence the whole "I have a girlfriend..." Until that relationship ends, and is over for at least two or three weeks, you can't make a move. Plus, I have no idea how you can not know someone, and really like them. Unless it's all about their physical appearance, in which case, that relationship would be very fragile and empty becaue there is nothing beyond the face to keep you interested. You have to get to know a guy before you decide how you feel about him, or else a relationship would last about a week or so and then nothing... Wait until he is available, then work it out..
    Shelesh Posts: 55, Reputation: 4

Feb 22, 2009, 07:49 AM
    My girlfriend waited 2 years before she revealed her love for me... She never talked to me, and neither did I... We were 2 perfect strangers.. But I was not already taken by someone else :)
    Its been 2 years now since we are together.

In your case, it's better not to interfere in their relationship unless one day they separate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search