Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 01:20 PM

Fantastic; glad it wasn't something more serious/costly :)
    paulkramer Posts: 181, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2009, 01:26 PM

Well, I won't be 100% certain until time passes.

But - and I forgot to mention - he did leak check it and found nothing aside from that valve.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 02:19 PM

That was probably it all along. Sometimes you get lucky and the smallest thing is the only thing that's wrong!
    paulkramer Posts: 181, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2009, 02:24 PM

Yes, thank you, I hope it's just that valve.

Took 6 1/2 years to drain to ~ 50%, so it seems plausible!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool; Dryer stopped heating and timer stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kirkland Signature, by whirlpool Dryer that stopped heating and timer stopped working at the same time. What may have caused this?

P0420 Code, 2002 Acura RSX [ 102 Answers ]

I just got a CEL last night - P0420, catalyst system efficiency below threshold (bank 1). VERY cold here, in the high single digits. Don't know if that's a factor or not. Car has 80K miles on it, I replaced the OEM catalytic converter with a highflow cat a few months ago, no CEL was ever...

Pto stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Cub cadet electric clutch started and stopped I checked all the wireing it just stopped working today and will not start back up clutch or maybe something else thanks larry

Previously working electrical outlets stopped working [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Everyone A wall of electrical outlets in my kitchen just stopped working. They were working just fine about a month ago. I tried checking the circuit box, and turning the circuits on/off just to make sure anything that has been tripped was turned on back again. But it didn't work for the...

View more questions Search