Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jamgyal Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 07:08 PM
    African American hair growth
    So my sister cut my hair lately (and it looks good) but I don't rock short hair. I am african american with really curly hair and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to make it grow faster and healthy for cheap. If you have any answers I would appreciate them. Thanks.
    afro13queen Posts: 72, Reputation: 5

Feb 21, 2009, 01:00 PM

OK, what you first need to understand is that there is NO quick fix to grow hair. But the most effective is LEAVING IT ALONE. Girl, I had to learn this the hard way. If you're the type to flat iron your hair every day, brushing, combing it, I suggest you stop this NOW. You need to build a regimen and invest in some protective styles: kinky twists, braids, lacefronts (what I do), anything that will leave your hair alone! Girl, I got so much info for you! Lol Just PM me and I can really let cha know! Happy growing!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

African American Hair [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if there is a way to make african american hair wavy? I usually perm it but it doesn't stay wavy for long.

Black african hair growth [ 5 Answers ]

I have not cut my hair in five years but still is not long . It is still the same length . Please tell me how to grow my hair since I want it to be long and strong.

African american hair growth [ 3 Answers ]

My name is destiny and I live in Florida... ive been trying to grow out my hair for the longest now.I used to braid my her in micro and over permed it wich caused a lot of hair damage. Lately I've being paying a lot of attention to my hair and trying to take care of it... I get professional perms...

Growing my hair I'm an african american [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 19 years old and I use to have beautiful thick semi long hair now because of relaxers and whatever else my hair barely goes to my neck. I really need to know what to do with my hair. I want long hair . I bought some wild hair grow

View more questions Search