Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Feb 19, 2009, 06:55 PM
    Is it safe to watch TV on the internet?
    I am not familiar with watching TV on the internet... is there anything to know, to avoid, to be careful of? I am overwhelmed in the various sites that offer watching TV shows, but am worried as to getting a virus:eek:.. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks.:confused:
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 08:07 PM

If you go to a legal site like nbc.com or that hulu.com no need to worry about viruses
    violet0019 Posts: 208, Reputation: 9

Feb 19, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowtax4eva View Post
    If you go to a legal site like nbc.com or that hulu.com no need to worry about viruses
    Thanks for your reply! If possible... can you please explain: if I go to a place that I found via Google, like this one, below... what can happen? What makes this unsafe?:eek::confused: Thanks!
    Episode 4 - (season 3, episode 4)
    Free episode from Big Love on MegaVideo
    Uploaded by cpgiveaway11
    Upped by Couch Potatoes and Couch Spuds... tagged: Big Love season 3 episode 4, Big Love s3e4, Big Love Episode 4
    Feb 10, 2009 - 189 - Flash - watch here - source

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't watch videos on internet [ 1 Answers ]

Ever since I downloaded internet explorer 7, I can't watch vidoes on any website. I have tried everything to get it to work. I have Windows XP. Can anyne help me?

T safe Coil and thrush? T safe problems? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:I had c t safe coil fitted back in may. I have had thrush since, anyone evr had thise from the tsafe?? Please let me know of any other problems you have had with this device?? :confused:

Is it safe to post babysitting flyers on internet [ 9 Answers ]

I want your guys oppinions, is it safe to post my babysitting flyers on the internet. I will be careful if I do it, I won't post my address only email and telephone. I won't post any pictures of myself, my mom will have to talk to the clients, etc. Do you guys think this is safe? Or should I...

TSM - Swiss Watch company - offering work at home via the internet [ 2 Answers ]

I received an email from a Swiss watch company called TSM from Geneva, Switzerland. Does anybody know if this is a legitimate company? They've offered part-time work based from home, but I have been asked to email/fax my account details to them, and I am not sure about this. Can anyone shed some...

Is the Internet safe for e-commerce [ 2 Answers ]

Is the Internet safe for e-commerce

View more questions Search