Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    caseyjulie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 05:24 PM
    i think something's out to get me
    We just moved from a house that had someone die of lung cancer before we rented there. We moved to a new house on the other side of town.
    well one night I was not asleep let, it was this alpha state where I was trying to sleep. Well I feel this pain on my eye and it wasn't going away and when I turned over I felt something warm drip down my face. I thought it may be tears from the pain, but when I touched it, it was thick and when I opened my eyes I noticed it was blood. For one cut, that sure was a lot of blood. I was freaking out because I didn't see the cut just blood covering my eyelid and dripping down my face. When I patted the blood away, there was a really deep, deep scatch on my eyelid. The next day, my eye was black and blue. That lasted for a week. Everyone asked what happened, but I couldn't answer because I didn't even know!
    then last night I had dreams. It was reoccuring nightmares, but different ones, different scenes reolving around one thing :something about to get me. In the 4th nightmare that night, I saw him. His face looked like it had gotten burned in a fire. He had on a hat, and I remember him giving me this evil grin then showing a card of decks that then lit on fire and he disappeared. Through the dreams he kept doing horrible things to me. I actually would wake up, trying to reach out saying help me. Then I would go back to sleep, and have a terrible nightmare again. Different circumstances, but it was HIM the whole time. He liked his deck of cards, he did magic tricks to. Finally I just went downstairs and told my mom I wasn't going to sleep in my room. Something's in there.
    lately this week, my snow globes have been going off-and I don't even turn the nob! The just randomly start playing music, and I haven't touched them in years. I don't know if someone has died in this house, or if the ghost from my old house has followed me here. There's things that have happened in the old house, like one night when something started choking me, but I'm not going to go into detail of everything that happened there. Do you know what might be going on?
    HighandDryinnNy Posts: 84, Reputation: 17

Feb 19, 2009, 05:47 PM

How old are you? This worries me greatly. Please try talking to your parents, or a trusted adult figure.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 05:54 PM

If your parents trust and believe you, a home visit from a psychic may tell you more. What do your parents say about it?
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 19, 2009, 05:56 PM

Wow that sounds really scary. I would definitely try talking to your parents about it. Hopefully they'll believe you and you'll be able to get some help.
    freaked0ut Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2009, 07:53 AM

First off talk to your parents,and if they don't believe you a little concrete evidence could change their mind setup a camera in your room at night to catch said activity or setup a tape recorder to catch any disembodied voices

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know something's about cancer [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend is afraid to go to the doctor. He wants to get "fixed" because he said he feels something down there that he don't think should be there. And his cousin died last year at age 19 from cancer. He said if he falls over dead, he doesn't want to know about it. But he also said he don't want...

Something's wrong with my dog [ 6 Answers ]

my dog starts randomly shake and it scares me. What's wrong with him?

Something's wrong! [ 7 Answers ]

My computer won't log in to internet. I know I have signal I even called the company. When I turn on my computer it takes a long time (around 3 mins) to load my desktop. And when that happens my tool bar at the bottom looks like windows 2000 or 98 which is suppose to be windows xp. And, every...

I'm babysitting a dog and something's wrong [ 9 Answers ]

I'm babysitting my sisters dog, he's a Pekingese mix. She advised me that he had a spot on his leg and has cream for it. Tonight I noticed that he was licking it a lot, and upon closer look, The lower part of his belly and the skin on both of his back legs (under the fur) all the way up is red,...

Something's different... [ 12 Answers ]

Can't quite put my finger on it...

View more questions Search