Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lgravois22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 01:30 PM
    What is the liquid inside magic doll bottles?
    OKay, so this question has been bugging me. I asked my friends and none of them knew, but anyway... you know those toy bottles for dolls that look like they have milk in them and when you turn them upside down, the milk goes away? What is the liquid inside them, really? Please help.
    :D
    franneh Posts: 134, Reputation: 7

May 15, 2009, 02:01 PM

Haha I've wondered this since I was little too!

*sits cross-legged on the floor, waiting for the answer*

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

7-up bottles. [ 7 Answers ]

If you ever run across a 7-up bottle with the name Downey on the back where it shows the Bottler, I'll pay $20 plus shipping for it. Thanks!

Older movie about a little girl'and a doll with treasure inside [ 3 Answers ]

I'am looking for an older movie late 70's or 80's about a little girl finding a doll in either a well or a wall the doll belonged to a little girl ghost there is also an older man that is trying to get the doll because there is treasure inside of the doll I'am wanting to say it took place on an...

Sex in bottles [ 6 Answers ]

This is our 1st sex time. It is so confusing I need an answer of what to do.

Value of Perrier bottles [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if and un-opened bottle of Perrier water from the 1940's would be worth anything? Also wondering if it would actually still be carbonated. We aren't going to open it, it's a nice conversation piece, were just wondering if it has any value.

Green 7UP Bottles [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, new here... and looking for a 7UP bottle from Gloucester City, New Jersey. If any of you run across one, please let me know. Thanks a million!:D

View more questions Search