Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carls Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 09:18 PM
    Need Opinion From Expert in Construction
    In constrution, what is the definition of PLANE FRAMES and SPACE FRAME. I need it to do assignment. And if got any website about this topis please give me. Thank you very much.
    educatedhorse_2005 Posts: 500, Reputation: 78

Aug 17, 2006, 10:00 PM
    Hear is space frames
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_frame

I am not finding anything about plane frames are you sure you spelled it right
    carls Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 11:03 PM
    Im sure that is this spelling.
    I also fault to finding it.
    But that is my assignment question.(a very weird question)
    Anyway, thanks for your helping.
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Aug 18, 2006, 12:30 AM
    My understanding of roof manufacturing is:

Truss Roof purchased at a builders merchant (Space Frame)
    Or

If the roof structure does not lend itself to a truss you have a cut roof which is manufactured in place. Perhaps this is a Plane Frame.

http://www.canfixit.co.uk/feature/roof joinery/coupledroof.shtml

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

OSB used in construction [ 8 Answers ]

Can I use this type of board for walls and roof and floors for my shed if I intend to cover the exterior in sheetmetal?. if so, should I paint all of the OS.. just in case it rains while I'm building?. this is going to be a 1 man job so its going to take me awhile.. thanks for any help

New construction [ 1 Answers ]

We are building a new townhouse in Virginia. Would you recommend copper or pvc piping throughout the home and why. Thank you...

New tub old construction [ 1 Answers ]

I am intending to install a new tub in my downstairs bath. It has a large linen closet that we do not use and would like to put the tub there. I am curious if anyone has ideas as to how to plumb this. I have my own, however I am not a plumber and would like to see how you guys might go about it....

Expert Opinion OS install: complete W2000 Server over W2000 [ 7 Answers ]

Doing a reality check on services paid for: new seagate hard drive installed along with moving to a new OS (from Prof-windows 2000 to window 2000). Need to know if this was sloppy work or not: If you do a complete new OS install, will the NIC driver install correctly? Had an issue with the...

New construction [ 3 Answers ]

I plan to have a house built, and circumstances (financial and otherwise) Necessitate that I assume some of the construction chores such as plumbing, Electrical, floor plan design, and contracting. I'm probably way over my Head on the plumbing task because I've had very little experience. The...

View more questions Search