Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mr korop Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 30, 2007, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PEFS20
    Hey, 26 year old male. I was curious, my penis is uncircumsized and if the head of the penis is touched by anything, it hurts like bloody hell.

Sometimes its my wife, sometimes its the inside of my boxers, even showering, it doesn't matter.

I never thought much of it as I figured it was normal. It's been that way my whole life. Just thought I'd ask someone else who might know from experience.

I pulled the foreskin back and left it back for a good ten minutes after a shower and it seems like after it's been out for a while the head is a lot less sensitive. I've never been one to mess with it, so maybe it's just because the head is used to being covered so much and not used to being touched?
    Yah that's common I have that too, really annoying lol
    prett202 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2007, 06:28 PM
    If you're having problems then just get circumsized. My brother is 27 and got circumsized few months ago and he's doing pretty good, it did not affect his sexual life.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search