Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Judydogs5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 10:51 AM
    Finding money in home
    Since my son has received orders to be deployed to Iraq I have been finding a dime and a penny together at different times and in different locations in my home. This has been going on for a couple of months. Yesterday I vacuumed the den and when I returned to the den from putting up the vacuum cleaner there was a dime and penny laying in the middle of the floor. I find only a dime and penny in his pant pockets or laying by his bed,etc. This also happened when he was deployed 3 years ago. What does it mean and how does the dime and penny suddenly appear? I have also seen orbs on my pictures when taken in the living room. The orbs are caught always in the same place by the couch. Thank you for any information. Judy
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2009, 11:45 AM

The amount of the money is not important. It is obviously someone who loves your son is looking out for him. The orbs are a good indication also. Don't be afraid or upset. I'd feel grateful that someone is making their presence known to you about your son.
    freaked0ut Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 20, 2009, 11:03 AM

It could be anything from an important date, to a sign of good fortune as for the orbs they could just be dust or insects you should videotape them and if they have irrect flight patterns then their orbs.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 11:35 AM
    Number Eleven possesses the qualities of intuition, patience, honesty, sensitivity, and spirituality, and is idealistic. Others turn to people who are 'Eleven' for teaching and inspiration, and are usually uplifted by the experience.

In systems such as Astrology and basic Numerology, eleven is considered to be a Master Number. Eleven can also represent sin; transgression and peril. Ten being the perfect number, eleven represents the exceeding of both. It is interesting to note that eleven when broken down ( 1+1=2) comprises the Two of duality. Number eleven is a master vibration and as such should not be reduced to a single number.People with this number could be both idealistic and visionary, and they are attracted to the unknown.They can be both unusual, interesting and magnetic personalities.

Eleven bring the gift of spiritual inheritance, is gifted as the "Light-Bearer". It is the number of the Light within all. Strengthened by the love of Peace, gentleness, sensitivity and insight. Greatest facility is the awareness of Universal relationship. Is related to the energy of Oppositions and the Balancing needed in order to achieve synthesis. Eleven is The PeaceMaker... Colours : Gold, Salmon, Prune, White and Black. [/QUOTE
    The Symbolism and Spiritual Significance of the Number 11

In numerology 11 is a good number.It could be his life number.Go to any numerology site to put in his data to find his birth number.
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Feb 24, 2009, 10:29 AM

Hi Judy! How lucky you are to find your coins! I, too, have been finding coins in our house. Only twice have I found a dime and penny together. Once on the couch and once on my car seat. I've been finding coins, mostly all pennies, since we moved in our house last May. We've found over 40 so far. My last one found was last Sunday on the couch. A couple of times it was multiple pennies. We don't know why or who is doing it but we love it and hope it never stops. Have fun with it. Patti

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding work from home [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any real freelane typing or data entry work I can do from home. If anyone knows of any company that offers this type of work please let me know. I recently had surgery but I must find a job. PLEASE HELP ME.

Buying a home with no money down [ 1 Answers ]

How do I buy a home with no money down and poor credit?

Finding 401K money [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked at many different jobs over the years and have had money taken out of my pay for 401K. It has been many years since I have had any money come out of my checks for 401K. I would like to know how I can find the money I once contributed so I can use it for other things. I have no idea...

View more questions Search