Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 10:50 AM
    How to grow back fast
    Hi my hair fell out in one area and it makes me so depressed sometimes when I look at it a start to cry. I always had long hair and its so sad when things like this happen. Can someone please help me thanks:)
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 09:34 PM

It's very difficult to make hair grow fast. Most hair grows about 15 cm per year (6 inches). Of course, some people's hair grows faster than others, but not a whole lot.

You can try to make it grow faster by pampering it. Brushing or hard combing can break hair by wearing it out (the friction from the brush).

Some claim that certain vitamins can help grow hair faster. Although scientific proof is generally lacking, it can't hurt to try.
    mistymustie Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 04:05 PM

You didn't state your age. Four or five years ago I had very thick hair. I'm 62 now and it is so thin on the crown and my heart breaks also. I use ASK JEEVES on my computer to typw in thin hair and I get a ton of articles to choose from. I even have them emailing me several times a week with things to try to thicken, regrow, and reduce the hair from falling out. There's a lot of options but they involve oily stuff to put on the4 scalp and oily stuff on thin hair looks awful. Lol I keep reading EMU OIL is excellent for regrowing hair, but again, it's an oil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Grow your hair fast with pills. Any suggestions? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am very interested in growing my hair. I am a black woman and have worn extensions for quite sometime now. My hair is very dry, uneven and short. Lately, I have used oil and this has helped to strengthen my hair, however, I am afraid to cut the split ends because I want long...

Want hair to grow fast [ 3 Answers ]

When you put mayo in your hair does it make your hair grow faster? Or is there something else... I want long healthy hair... I got it cut and I hate it and I want it to grow fast:mad:

Can hymens grow back? [ 4 Answers ]

I had sexual intercourse with a boyfriend and I bleed, I thought this was because I had split my hymen! This was over a year ago and I am now worried that my hymen may of grown back is that possible? If it is I'm scared that I will bleed when I have intercourse with my new boyfriend who is larger...

View more questions Search