Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica1989999 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 09:52 AM
    Fishy smell
    The other day my boyfriends penis smelt of fish, needless to say, I stopped touching it, is that normal?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2009, 10:56 AM

He needs a shower then.

If he spanked the monkey, or had sex and didn't shower afterwards you can get that odor.
    jessica1989999 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 11:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    He needs a shower then.

If he spanked the monkey, or had sex and didn't shower afterwards you can get that odor.
    So is that the smell of rooten spunk or what, because I've never known a man to smell fishy
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 11:15 AM

Yes I go along with smoothy... he needs to wash.

I take it... YOU ARE HIS ONLY GIRL FRIEND!!
    TexasParent Posts: 378, Reputation: 73

Feb 19, 2009, 11:16 AM

If he is uncircumcised, again he needs to wash the under the covered part more carefully.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 11:33 AM

Sounds like he smells of old rotting sex fluids and/or smegma. In either case, he needs to up his hygiene routine considerably.

Good Luck, I hope you are using a condom with this filthy character! :)
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 20, 2009, 09:05 AM

I agree with everyone here... Its just some old spunk...
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Feb 20, 2009, 05:40 PM

Even men without foreskins can smell like fish, right after washing. They have the same odor as women, it isn't as strong because their parts are dry. If he hasn't showered since having sex with you, yeah, that's stinky!
    Happygirl09 Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Feb 23, 2009, 09:46 PM
    Definitely a good cleaning is needed. Something else to consider is his diet. A lot of different foods can change the taste and odor of his fluids.
    Mommy102808 Posts: 52, Reputation: 11

Mar 14, 2009, 08:52 AM

Did he just get home because if he did maybe you need to look into this a bit... or he could just need a shower...
    wotwotoldchap Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 16, 2009, 07:26 PM
    People stop with the paranoia already. There is no need to assume that this man is playing away from home because there is a fishy odour from his genitles. Maybe suggest that you take a shower together, this would save any humiliation on his part. Also, make sure that there are no fluids issuing from his urithra. This could be indicative of an infection such as a sexually transmitted infection or a form of penile cancer. If this is the case then it must be discussed and a visit to the doctor for the two of you.
    KatiePlce Posts: 55, Reputation: 5

Mar 17, 2009, 09:39 PM

Wow I have the SAME problem with my boyfriend & he's uncircumcised... but I've showered with him and he washes himself properly but after were out it STILL stinks. I don't understand where the smell comes from cause I never have a smell I shower regularly..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fishy Smell [ 6 Answers ]

My husband and I built a new home and we have been living here for approx. 14 months. We have two guest rooms on the main floor. There is a bathroom between these two rooms. One of these guest rooms have only been used twice. The first visitor came to us after one night in there and said there was...

Horrible fishy smell [ 1 Answers ]

Last year in the fall there was this horrible fishy smell in the bathroom leading to the bedroom. It would come in the evening and be gone within a hour or by next morning. I poured a gallon of bleach down the tub drain and it seemed to go away. Now almost a year later the same smell is returning...

Fishy smell [ 1 Answers ]

I have a horrible fishy smell coming from the downstairs vent. I have two air-conditioning units. One that runs the upstairs and one that runs the downstairs. The units themselves are outside. I have had someone come and take a look at the units. The gentlemen took a look in the attic and stated...

Fishy smell [ 1 Answers ]

My female great dane seems to have a strong fishy odor every time she licks/cleans between her legs. Is something wrong or is there a remedy for this? She is almost 15 months old, and has just gone through her second heat cycle a few weeks ago. Thanks.

Fishy Smell [ 1 Answers ]

Occasionally our spare bedroom or the hall way smell fishy. The odor seems to come from under the house. The smell is awful but does not last more than an hour or so. HELP THIS IS DRIVING ME NUTS! :confused:

View more questions Search