Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanjana04 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Precautions after an abortion
    Hi I just went through an abortion.. it was my 1st pregnancy.I just want to know the precautions I need to take regarding health and eating,or anything else which I need to know.I find your advice very helpful since I don't have anyone here to take care of me I have to take care of myself. Advise
    ANB428 Posts: 450, Reputation: 42

Feb 19, 2009, 07:19 AM

Just don't have sex for two weeks. As for your diet, it doesn't matter what you eat or what not. Make sure that you use protection when having sex from here on out because you are extremely fertile, but don't have sex for at least two weeks.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 02:43 PM

THey should have given you instructions upon leaving. But no sex for two weeks, I would suggest using TWO types of birth control from here on out. And also take it easy, get rest.
    deep_pathan24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2010, 08:07 AM
    Hi,

I had an abortion, now I am ready for a baby. Iam worried about my fertility. What are the steps needs to be taken further for safe pregnancy period and delivery. What problems I may face as I had a abortion
    fathimasaiju Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2011, 11:10 PM
    What precautions are taken after abortion?
    ramnk Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 10:52 PM
    Hi! My girlfriend has gone through obortion 2 days back she is 21 year and I 23. What are the precautions we have to take and we are going to marry soon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any precautions to take? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been on the pill for a couple years, and after getting a pap smear I was given some medication for a UTI I never had symptoms of, but was told was found. The nurse who called me told me I couldn't drink while I was on the medication, but never said anything about interference with BC. I...

Unwed Parents. What precautions can I take? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a three year old child. I am still in custody battles with his father. I have since met a wonderful man and though we have had our ups and downs we work well together and have amny of the same dreams and goals. We recently became pregnant despite precautions but we are not ready to get...

What precautions should I take before renting to risky renters? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm renting out my 5 bedroom home in a very nice area and neighborhood, etc to a family that is having some hard times. There home is being foreclosed on. My home is up for sale and the market is bad. They're daughter goes to school with my daughter. I figure I would help them out if they help...

Precautions to take while having sex [ 10 Answers ]

Can anyone help me by telling what precautions should a girl to take while having sex for the first time after marriage? Is there a lot of pain for a girl? If there is what is the way to lessen the pain? Help required urgently Thanks in advance

Buying Precautions? [ 2 Answers ]

We're seriously considering purchasing a property in FL and want to be sure we're doing all of our homework. Foreclosure proceedings have been initiated, but the owner still retains the right to pay off the debt, so we'd be purchasing it through the current owner. The property has Title...

View more questions Search