Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CathyPerry Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 12:07 AM
    Reinstall to Uninstall a Mcafee program
    I would like to remove a Mcafee file that is on my computer. When I try to uninstall the program on my computer. I get a messsage that says an important componet is missing please reinstall. What do I do? I would like to installl a new Security Suite.
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Mar 4, 2009, 02:00 AM

Try this
    Virtual Dr Forums-Computer Tech Support - View Single Post - McAfee Uninstall
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 04:28 AM

Download the Macfee removal utility, then try to uninstall through this utility.
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2009, 05:16 AM

Please try to download and install Mcafee removal tool on your computer through this link :-(Download McAfee Consumer Product Removal Tool 2.0.155.1 - Will remove all 2005, 2006, and 2007 versions of McAfee consumer products - Softpedia) then run Mcafee removal tool on your computer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall a program [ 3 Answers ]

How to install unigraphics4 in vista

I CANNOT uninstall or reinstall Yahoo messenger [ 2 Answers ]

I tried to install new Yahoo messenger 9 - beta, and it messed my PC completely; now I can't open messenger, cannot uninstall or reinstall it. It keeps telling me the version already is installed but I canot open it!! I tried system restore - it didn't work either. I have windows vista - please...

Uninstall mcafee for free [ 1 Answers ]

I've tried calling them, they charge $1.95 a minute and I also got the run around. Tried add/remove programs and it said you had to remove all the components 1st. How am I supposed to know what the friggin components are? How can I remove this computer boggin, pop up every 5 second, always...

XP HOME asking me to uninstall hard drive after reinstall? [ 1 Answers ]

I just reinstalled windows xp home on my PC... (updated, validated and running smooth) For some reason there is a remove hardware icon up in lower right hand corner now asking me to remove my hard drive. No way to cancel it out and there every time I reboot. It gives an option to select "WDC...

Uninstall/Reinstall... [ 2 Answers ]

First I install Coreldraw GS 12 the I decided to update it to Corel X3 but my PC begun to slow then I uninstalled the X3 and try to reinstall the CGS 12 but it won't let me it saz error in applying... :confused:

View more questions Search