Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jubbernaut Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 09:42 PM
    90s cartoon with woman wearing all black, jumping over buildings.
    What was that 90's cartoon whose main character was a woman dressed in all black jumping buildings?

- she had a black cape too.

- the intro showed her jumping the tops of buildings

- she came out only at night, and during the day she had glasses and looked somewhat like a boy.

- had a cool theme song

- it wasn't Aeon Flux. She had a big black trenchcoat, and the building she jumped on were like tall modernized skyscapers. It might have been on teletoon, the cartoon network, or ytv..
    ekeuper01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2009, 11:54 AM
    It was a French cartoon -- Cyber 6. Her brother was a panther and she was tres Ooh La La.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a black non-muslim man marry a muslim woman? [ 18 Answers ]

For the past few months I've been dating a muslim girl. I think I'm starting to fall in love with her and would love nothing more than to marry this girl. However, I am African American and she is from Jordan. She has told me that her family would most likely not approve, as they want her to...

Electrical standards for buildings [ 2 Answers ]

What is the standard horizontal distance between sockets or electrical outlets in a building? Is it written in the electrical code?

Grounding rods at remote buildings [ 1 Answers ]

I pulled a 100 amp subpanel from my house main to a workshop (2legs/neutral/grd) put did not grd rod the workshop panel. I believe I need to drop the grd from the main and add a grd rod; is that correct? Also, now I am adding a subpanel from the wokshop panel to another unattatched building. I...

God removed from public; culture & buildings [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I find a history of 'God' being removed from our culture and public buildings?

INS buildings [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody knows what is an INS building?

View more questions Search