Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gonex3away Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 12:17 PM
    I need help with some ap work
    I'm completely stressed out with all the work that needs to be done over the summer I thought I was moving but I'm not so I have 2 weeks to do a ton of worksome questions I can't get and imhoping someone can help me

What efforts were made to strengthen english control over the colonies of the seventeenth century and why did they generally fail?

Also we have to write an essay and I'm not shure what to do

In what ways did the colony of the new netherland have a historical-geographical relation to its neighboring middle colonies similar to the one Massachusetts bay had to the other new england colonies and in what ways were the relations different?
    Please respond as quickly as possible :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 17, 2006, 12:19 PM
    What answers have you come up with so far?

We are not here to do it for you, but only to guide you in the right direction after you have come up with some answers.
    gonex3away Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 12:21 PM
    Well I've looked in the book and I can't fund anything I'm shure it's there but there are so many questions and so much work and the essay one I just don't really understand what they want me to do and how to go about doing it.. I'm extremely confused
    XNightlyxLightX Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 09:30 AM
    Hmmm... I had the same project, and I could find nothing. I know this doesn't sound like much help, but maybe you should just take what you know already, go to other sources besides your text book, use other maps (or use a map if you haven't already) and you'll probably find something from there. That's what I did, and I'm still waiting for them to view/grade it. I hope that helps.
    cforsell Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2009, 05:40 PM

Google can help. I copied your sentence: what efforts were made to strengthen english control over the colonies of the seventeenth century into Google and found many essays that contain that whole sentence. Look at: What Efforts Were Made To Strengthen English Control Over The Colonies In The Seventeenth Century, And Why Did They Generally Fail? - Research Paper - Diktaytor456
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 06:10 AM

Sorry cforsell, I'm afraid the OP won't see your answer... which is more than two years old!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Some of my work [ 2 Answers ]

Some pointers on my stuff? http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/Der_Konig/Beaauty.jpg I made it on adobe photoshop 7,I don't have much other stuff to display due to a recent computer death *tear* =(

Will it all work out [ 2 Answers ]

I am 31 and just found out I am 8 weeks pregnant. I have $19,000 in debt I don't know how I will pay back and have just broken up with my boyfriend. He knows nothing of the baby or the debt. If I tell him I am pregnant then I have to tell about the debt. I am so scared I don't know what to...

Does this work? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey I found these new products on this website check it out. Also some of the products on the web site have hq while others don't. http://www.4derm.com/displaysingle.asp?criteria=35806&dr_id=1004L

IE doesn't work [ 1 Answers ]

IE6 usually worked fine although it'd gone slow lately. But last night when I clicked on the IE icon, which takes me to the default page, it showed the casual "Cannot find page" and then went to this page http://204.177.92.68/rotate/r3.html . It didn't actually go to this page. Just showed the url...

View more questions Search