Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carlachap Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 07:21 PM
    Knowledgeable Doctor needed to cure Lyme Disease
    I have had Lyme Disease since 8/07 and was just diagnosed in November 2008. I was only given 4 weeks of antibiotics IV and now the doctors won't tell me anymore, they just look at me funny. I found some people who were knowledgeable about the disease and told me it was hard to find a Doctor to properly treat this disease. I am in the advanced stages and am getting worse. I cannot find a Doctor who can help me except one in Falmouth and he is very backed up. Since my treatment of 4 weeks I have learned that this disease can get into your heart and brain. I am having great difficulty walking now. Please help me find a doctor who can work with me to cure this disease.

Thank you so much for your help and time.

PERSONAL INFO REMOVED
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2009, 07:26 PM
    Carla, I have removed your personal info as this is a global website and you never know who may respond.

As I know right now, there is no cure for Lyme Disease. We can only treat the symptoms at this point in time.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2009, 07:35 PM

This doctor has cured many things that most doctors can not
    Even if he is too far away at least call for a consultation on what he can tell you in general.

Pompa Health Solutions - Welcome to Pompa Health Solutions!
    vtmom Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 16, 2009, 12:06 PM
    I don't know exactly where you are but I can give you a place to start. I have been dealing with tertiary Lyme for a long time and while it can be a long, difficult and frustrating road improvements can be made. Contact Dr. Bernard Raxlin NY, NY. You can find him on the web as well. I'm also happy to share and or listen also. Just let me know. Try to keep positive ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Parents rely on prayer as a cure for their daughter's disease [ 18 Answers ]

I'm not sure as to if this is the right topic to post this in. If a moderator needs to move this then by all means please do. What are your thoughts on this: Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com What do you think should happen to the parents?

Is the cure causing the disease? [ 2 Answers ]

After the internet/stock market bubble burst in 2000 the Fed lowered interest rates dramatically, which led to a huge runup in real estate and other interest-rate-sensitive asset prices. Now that this asset/credit bubble has burst, the Fed is lowering interest rates again. Will this really help,...

View more questions Search