Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tillers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 01:24 PM
    1970s children's film
    Trying to remember what this film was. I don't remember too much about it though.
    All I remember was there were a group of children acting as undercover detectives/spys.
    It was based in the south east of england,I remember the children reporting to the police station in THANET. This may have been a children's film foundation production but that's only a guess. Not much to go on I know,but its crazing me! :confused:
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Feb 18, 2009, 01:28 PM

By ANY chance was their headquarters a kind of bedroom that had secret things, like the globe opened up, and the seat by the window had secret storage etc..?
    tillers Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 01:38 PM
    Have to admit I don't remember that,the only other thing I remember was they all held secret detective/spy cards

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kids movie late 1970s to mid 1980s, fantasy film genre, know it? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the title of a specific kids movie about a young boy who lived in the city with relatives and ends up swept away to another place while trying to get his kite, I believe. The details are very hazy:mad: , but I definitely remember that he ended up going on a quest with another...

80's children's film [ 1 Answers ]

Hay peps all I can remember about this film is a character called barnaby and the main character is a woman with long brown hair ita made with real people not animated and that's about all I can remember?? Do you think any of you can help?? :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:...

1980's children's film [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of a 1980's (I am thinking) children's film where a boy I think on is birthday receives a gift enclosed in a large box. He opens it and a contraption was hidden within, somewhat like a car if memory serves me correct. He gets inside of it and it carries him off to a fantasy world...

80's children's film [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch this animated film when I was little that I loved. All I can remember now is that there were two mice? A girl one and a boy one and they had adventurers with this boy. It was quite frightening sometimes too. It might have been called the Adventurers but I can't find anything online...

80's children's film [ 7 Answers ]

Im really sorry for the brief description but its drivingme crazy! Im 22 now so I must have watched this film around 88 - 94 prehaps all I remember is that there is agirland she has llong dark hair prehaps in a taxi goinginto a tall block of flats, she may be with someone in the taxi. When she gets...

View more questions Search