Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ablackman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 12:20 PM
    How do I increase my energy during pregnancy?
    How do I increase my energy during pregnancy?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 18, 2009, 12:27 PM
    Lots of rest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

6 1/2 week pregnancy loss and delayed next pregnancy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I lost a 6 1/2 week pregancy in January 2008. My periods returned in February With the cause not known,I started trying actively in march . A scan revealed all was well and I have been timing planning and trying for the past 9 months but my periods still come every month. I am expecting my...

Potential Energy- Bonding Energy [ 1 Answers ]

Question: The net potential energy between two ions (e.g. Na+ andCl-) can be Represented as follows: EN =EA+ER = -A/r +B/rn (a) Calculate the bonding energy E0 in terms of the A, B, and n ...

The Solution to Teenage pregnancy and increase in STD [ 10 Answers ]

Please add to this.. if you want. I agree 100%. The position most parents are taking is not good one. It’s their heavy handedness is what the problem is. Adults have to understand that these kids need guidance and not more rules. I’m sure that these teenagers know the risks involved. We are not...

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

View more questions Search