Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swtlove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 09:22 AM
    Can I find love online?
    Can I find love online?? I met this guy online and I think I like him too much but we have not met yet
    Blaze194 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Feb 18, 2009, 09:36 AM

Sure you can, well you have to be careful though.

You can never be to sure who you are really talking to on the internet, but speaking to someone and having a friendship with someone online is exactly the same as in real life. Apart from the fact that you are both not physically together.

There is always the chance of finding love anywhere really, but just be a tiny bit more cautious online would be my advice as some people can lie.

Many people actually do make friends and more online, and meet up in real life. It is a common thing that happens more than you might realise.

Good luck to you with this guy. : )
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 11:51 AM

It is possible.

But when to chat it might be easy to get comfortable with the other person, and you might feel that you are getting to know them, but when you meet them your picture of them might change, either some or completely.

So if you do like this person I encourage you to meet, and get to know each other in person as well.

But I do believe that you can find love online, and I know a few people who have done just that!

Good luck! ;)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 04:33 PM

Love can be found anywhere. You can find that special someone on the train, in a library, in a store, etc

However, love takes time to grow. Watch your feeling for this guy and keep it under control because you already took a major liking to him. You need physical contact with him in order to view his actions instead of just words. Watch out for becoming emotional attach to this guy because I've seen this happen.

Right now you met a guy that you might be compatible with but time will tell and I hope you have a happy ending but as with anyone you meet watch out for your heart and don't rush things. Go out on dates and get to know one another.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where can I find my W2's online? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I find my W2's online?

How can I find this person online? [ 8 Answers ]

Hi My friend recently started seeing a guy, but and don't hate me.. I have tried to Google him to see if he is legitimate. But after countless attempts I always come up empty. He claims to be an Investment banker and to have graduated from 2 ivy league schools.. yet I am unable to even get a...

My girlfriend is still in love with he ex boyfreind she dated online. [ 11 Answers ]

I've been dating this girl for like six month now... and she is my first girlfriend. She is 5 years younger than me and sometime I think she is still immature and childlish. The problem I have with her is that she still talk to her ex boyfriend... and I believe she is still in love with him after...

Online love [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so.. I am 15 and I met the most amazeing girl ever who is in canada. I am from america (texas) like wow what a ways... we both webcam each other.. I call her.. so I don't have to worry about peda file :P but... like does anyone have stories or advice on how to see them ever.. I mean I have a...

Do you believe that singles can find true love online? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Single, I'm a new member here. I just met my true love at Interracial, interracial dating, interracial relationship, interracial marriage, interracial single, interracial match, interracial online, interracial lesbian, gay interracial, single interracial matchmaking, Caucasian singles....

View more questions Search