Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordan1989 Posts: 48, Reputation: -1

Feb 18, 2009, 09:20 AM
    Pinky fingers
    What is the actual function of the pinky fingers? Do we actually use or need them?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2009, 04:28 PM

Of course we need our pinky fingers! They help a human hand grasp objects and also type the letters a, q z, ;, ' p, On a typewriter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Infection in fingers [ 13 Answers ]

My 87 year old mother-in-law has a VERY painful infection in the middle finger of her right hand. She has seen all kinds of doctors but nothing in helping. She has taken anti-biotics and fungus medications, and it is getting worse. The pain is almost unbearable. She had the same thing in her...

Salad Fingers [ 3 Answers ]

YouTube - Salad Fingers - Episode One This is so gross, watch episode 2 as well, and any others if you think it won't give you nightmares Whoever made these cartoons belongs in an institution lol

Twitches & light pinky watery dc [ 6 Answers ]

:o I am Trying to conceive and am due my AF 4 in 4 days. I can feel a little twitching in my ovary area, and lower front abdomen. I have also today had a little bit of watery light pinky/brown discharge. My breasts are tender around the sides. I don't want to get myhopes up, but I have never...

Fingers crossed! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok... I may be just getting excited too soon... which I often do but something new is going on... yesterday I noticed when I went to the bathroom that I had a light pink discharge... but it was only when I used the bathroom... then last night I had some very light spotting... I am an 8 day heavy...

View more questions Search