Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AceCheerChick50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Analysis of Zora Neale Hurstons sense of her childhood world
    I need and Essay in which you analyze how Zora Neale Hurston enriches our sense of her childhood world through her diction and her manipulation of point of view in "Their Eyes Were Watching God"
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Feb 22, 2009, 04:13 PM
    Here's a link to a page of information about Zora Neale Hurston:

Zora Neale Hurston - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You can probably find more indepth information at a library in your
    Area and probably a copy of her book, "Their Eyes Were Watching God,"
    So that YOU can compile your essay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sometimes I don't like my sixth sense [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, My sixth sense told me of an accident the day before someone hit be in the rear. Minor damage. Recently, My sixth sense told me that a friend wouldn't be working at his current job. Sure enough, not working. My sixth sense told me that my grandfather died. That on awakened me at...

6th sense? [ 4 Answers ]

You know how lets say, you were reading a book in your room. Your back is facing the door. The door is open. Then, you feel and sense someone is going to walk in the door without hearing their footstep, and you turn around and there they are, standing there? I was talking to a friend one day,...

Sense Of Humor? [ 6 Answers ]

Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, Made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook The boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into what was a torrential down pour. There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was...

Horse sense [ 2 Answers ]

Pull Buddy An out-of-towner drove his car into a ditch in a desolated area. Luckily, a local farmer came to help with his big strong horse, named Buddy. He hitched Buddy up to the car and yelled, "Pull, Nellie, pull!" Buddy didn't move. Then the farmer hollered, "Pull, Buster, pull!" Buddy...

View more questions Search