Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ts50x0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 05:21 AM
    Lump on penis
    Hi everyone,
    I have a small concern which I don't think is too seriuos but I wouldn't mind clearing things up. I have a lump, more of a sweling just inder the hood of my penis, it is long and wraps around it as if it's a vein or something, it is quite lumpy itself. But the weird thing is it only comes if a masterbate a lot, if I don't touch it for a while it just goes back perfectly normal, until I masterbate a lot again, so I can masterbate a few imes without any problems just if I do it excesivly, for want of a better word.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks
    Here_To_Help- Jon Posts: 97, Reputation: 26

Aug 17, 2006, 07:11 AM
    The phrase "something on my penis" is similar to "Snakes on a Plane" - it catches your attention. Regardless of what anyone says on this board as to what they "think" this is, what we are talking about it way too delicate and an important body part not to have looked at by a Doctor.
    zuchowra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2006, 07:42 PM
    That happens to me sometimes . If I'm with my girl and we are foreplaying and if she gives me a hand job hard.. more or less it well swell up for a little while. And then after 2 hours its fine. I went to the doctor for this and he said its just trapped blood in that area. Nothing to worry about. However if your real worried just go to the dr.
    jonathan123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2011, 05:37 PM
    See when a girl well jacks u off its called well in slang blue balls
    tco311 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2011, 10:55 PM
    I have this and problem I don't.know if I should tell my dad or what I'm nit really shy about telling my dad or the Dr about my penis but I think its just swelling from masturbation I am 14 and midway between puberty. Any advise will be accounted for [email protected]
    MusicListener. Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2012, 11:45 PM
    The same thing has just happened to me right now in fact. I'm scared to tell anyone. It's on the side too. At first I was kind of freaking out until I came here and saw that it's not that rare. Despite my "scaredness" to tell anyone, if it doesn't go away soon, I will probably have to tell somebody.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lump on penis [ 34 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and am in the mid stages of puberty. The other day I noticed a small lump on the shaft of my penis. It is located towards the bottom on the underside but a little to the right. I know it isn't part of the penis anatomy because it wasn't there before and isn't connected to...

Lump on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, my name is jon, I am a 16 year old male. I have had a lump on the head of my penis since I can remember, I started noticing it in 5th grade. I have asked the doctors a couple times and they said it was nothing to be too worried about, considering I have no pain and its causing no problems with...

Lump on penis [ 7 Answers ]

It started about 3 weeks ago with a tiny white bump on the shaft of my penis that looked like an ingrown hair, I popped it once, and white pus came out of it, not a lot, and it was still there, I popped it again about 2 days ago and then a bigger bump appered, and is slightly red but is about 3 mm...

Lump on penis [ 3 Answers ]

There has been posts on this but I have a small lump on my penis and I was wondering could I still get diseases and stuuf with out having sex?

View more questions Search