Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horsebeast Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 07:51 AM
    Are there any other games mmorpg like runescape?
    Are there games that are multiplayer , without downloading . Online . That saves your "character" like runescape :confused:?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2009, 08:23 AM

All games like that that I've come across require downloading like runscape, dofus etc
    Ashriel Posts: 52, Reputation: 8

May 22, 2009, 03:49 PM

It'd be rare to find one that doesn't require downloading.
    World of Warcraft is really fun, and it saves your character. But it also costs $15 per month.
    Good luck!
    BackFrumTheDead Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2009, 05:37 PM
    Yea seriously, but they have a website called pawngame.com saves your character, lots of people who quit rs play pawngame though..
    Robber5000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2009, 11:30 PM

I am So Pissed Off About There Not Being another game like runescapeHOW BORIN URRGFGF
    bramlyb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2009, 10:14 AM

Fusionfall on cartoonnetwork.com
    Mystical_Mist Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2010, 08:38 AM

This is a question I've been wondering for the passed 2 years.. I found afew,but they are mainly 2D (Still related to Runescape in some way though.)

-Adventure Quest Worlds

*No download*Free (Unless you want subscription)*MMORPG*2D*

Description:You have your own anime-cartoon-ish character that you can customize (There will be more stuff to use once you've went into the world.)Unlike Runescape there's storylines to do with your character,good,evil,. even chaos.There's chat,battles,levels,classes,events,emotions,stats, servers,quests,and more.

-Canaan online

*No download*MMORPG*Free*2D*

Description: An anime-related-graphics game with monsters and classes.Apart from the Play button not working sometimes it's OK.

-Sherwood Dungeon

*No registration required*No Download*MMORPG*3D

Description:Sherwood Dungeon has chat,quests,battles,and pretty-much-like-runescape character graphics.You can't really choose your own dress style though,the character comes with the costume and stays with the costume (apart from swords and hair-do's, "Helmets".)Occasionally the screen will appear white.. restarting the computer will fix that.If not,then it's most likely your not using Adobe Shockwave.
    thewarewolf5 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2010, 07:20 PM
    I know of a game called Perfect World International. Its FREE. I think its way way better then WOW. BUT the bad thing is it requires download. Ive played it on my moms comp. since my dad don't let me download stuff on here.
    dragonjam4176 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 10, 2012, 11:31 AM
    I am sorry I don't know any but if you can download I would choose <a href="www.everquest2.com">"Link</a>

Mar 10, 2012, 11:32 AM
    <a href="http://everquest2.com">Link</a>

Mar 10, 2012, 11:33 AM
    EverQuest® II is the epitome of massively multiplayer gaming -- the ultimate blend of deep features, heritage, and community.

Explore an enormous online world where friends come together for adventure and community. Immerse yourself in the game's exciting locales, mysterious lands, intense battles, exciting quests and amazing achievements. Featuring breathtaking graphics and a vast, beautiful and dangerous game world to explore, EverQuest II sets the standard for MMORPG online gaming. Now, you can experience EverQuest II Free to Play. Your Way!â„¢

Your character, your story, your adventure!

Mar 10, 2012, 11:42 AM
    I just found out you can play wow to lvl 20 for free!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mmorpg [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can get a decent MMORPG Game that's completely free of charge. Please reply..?

Any mmorpg [ 5 Answers ]

Is there any mmorpg games that are free and u don't have to download anything and finnaly its 3d

Looking for Free online MMORPG like Runescape [ 28 Answers ]

FREE MMORPG no download like runescape

Looking for mmorpg [ 3 Answers ]

:cool: I'm looking for a mmorpg that is not runescape and is free and you don't have to download:cool: where can I find one?:confused:

Games like runescape [ 7 Answers ]

Are there any games like runescape that need no downloads and are free

View more questions Search