Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phili28 Posts: 66, Reputation: 0

Feb 18, 2009, 05:49 AM
    Mild cramps
    I'm 6 weeks and I am experiencing mild cramps fairly often.s

I am expriencing these cramps after work, where I do a lot of physical exercise. e.g. running.
    Also after doing hoovering and other jobs where I'm exherting myself.

Should I be alarmed about them or is it normal?

Thanks
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 18, 2009, 09:46 AM

More than likely, since they are mild and you can pinpoint pretty much when they happen, it is just from the extra physical activity. Many women will feel what seems sort of like menstrual cramps in early pregnancy. You will also start to feel more and more of the stretching of the ligaments that support the uterus. Be sure you are taking in plenty of fluids and listen to your body. If you start to get uncomfortable during an activity, slow down or take a break.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Orange discharge and mild cramps and bloated tum! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm 10 dpo sure I'm expecting as because my boobs are sore, dizziness, tired etc... Tonight I had a lie down and then went to the loo and wiped away orange discharge with small dots of red blood. I have thrush and inserted canesten pessary last night.. Could it be this? Has the infection...

Puppy has mild cough [ 4 Answers ]

I bought a Lab puppy in the beginning of November, her 1st vet appointment was on the 15 about a week after that she started to have a mild cough. At the randomest times though never when she is playing, running etc. Its always like when she's laying down, or at night when she's sleeping. She has...

Rash after mild exercise [ 8 Answers ]

After a small amount of exercise (for example lifting buckets to replace the water in my mum's fish tanks), I often get a rash along the back of my arms and chest, along with a hot flush, I also get the same after walking for a while and stopping. The exercise isn't strenuous in any way, I'm not...

Mild Cramping and spotting when I wipe [ 4 Answers ]

I am 5 weeks and 5days pregnant and I have been spotting for about a week. I have had mild cramping but nothing major and the spotting is only when I go to the bathroom and wipe. It is mostly light brown to light pink. I have had some red but it was very little. I have not had clots or heavy...

View more questions Search