Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ngcw11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 04:35 AM
    Frame Structure QUESTION
    There has a few type of FRAME STRUCTURE.
    There are PLANE FRAMES, SPACE FRAMES & SKELETON FRAMES.
    Explain and sketch the shape for three type construction method of the FRAME.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 17, 2006, 04:38 AM
    There are entire books for this subject. Can you be more specific as to what you're looking for? Is this a homework assignment or do you want to build something?
    ngcw11 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2006, 05:35 AM
    Thank you for reply, I already found the answer on internet!
    It is my assignment, because I cannot find the answer, even how is the structure I also don't know. So I post a thread here hope will people help me find the answer.
    But answer is found, thank you very much!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Refrigerator Frame HOT to the Touch! [ 1 Answers ]

I copy and pasted the post below because I am having the same problem, however I had a serviceman check it and the first time the fan had gotten disconnected during installation, that was fixed. I have moved out of the house and rented it to my daughter and she is now having the same problem. I...

Javascript question: Can I get The html content inside a frame? [ 1 Answers ]

Is it possible to get all html code of the page inside a frame with the frame name for example: <iframe src='file.php' name=framename id=framename></iframe> Then how do I get the html content of 'file.php'?

Time frame for oppostion [ 2 Answers ]

What is the time frame for filing an opposition to a vacate judgement of divorce settlement? You say, "Get a lawyer", but my daughter's attorney is obviously working for her ex instead of her. The bankruptcy attorney that represents her told her that her family attorney was supposed to have filed...

Frame in for Bath Drain [ 2 Answers ]

What is the recommended size of box I should use to "Frame In" the bathtub drain for a basement rough install? I was thinking of using a treated 1" x 10" to make a 14" x 14" box. Will the 9 3/4" be too deep? I was also told to place a little concrete in the bottom of the box to prevent any water...

View more questions Search