Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zorro_sol Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 04:39 AM
    assign a value by cell reference
    Hi,

Help me to wirte a macro in Ms-excel to assign a value by cell reference.

Thanks
    Solomon
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 18, 2009, 05:56 AM

Can you be more specific, I'm not following what you want to do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assign for business plan (technopreneur's) [ 1 Answers ]

I have to do the assign regarding about technopreneur's. I still no idea and don't know which is the best business should I take.I just want a simple thing. All my asking I have to include each of the following fundamental elements which lead to a good business plans: 1) executive summary...

Windows XP will not let me assign a drive letter [ 3 Answers ]

I have an Iomega 360GB external hard drive (F:)which was working fine until yesterday. My PC was experiencing a lot of errors all of a sudden and after a lot of messing about I had to use System recovery which re-formatted the (C:) drive and reloaded windows. Windows is recognizing the external...

Sociology assign. [ 1 Answers ]

Anybody got any examples of how ideal and real culture differ in U.S. society from other countries? I've drawn a blank:confused: -jinger

Can't assign letter to hard drive [ 2 Answers ]

Today I reformatted my "c" drive and reinstalled Windows XP,Home, SP2. I had saved all my files to a second hard drive already on the computer. The second hard drive shows up in BIOS, Device manager and disk management. In disk management it has no letter, just the name I gave it before. It was...

NIC won't assign IP [ 9 Answers ]

I have a laptop connected just fine on my home wireless network. My desktop (wired) is another story. It was working fine and then just quit. If I run an ipconfig... it comes back with a 169. Number which means its not getting out to the network. I have turned off the firewall and all the TCP/IP...

View more questions Search