Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ana52408 Posts: 152, Reputation: 17

Feb 17, 2009, 09:03 PM
    High School ring ceremony---don't know what to wear!
    Hey guys,

So it's my boyfriend's high school ring ceremony and I want to look really cute and simple and I wanted to know what you would suggest is cute. I recently got this super cute dress from forever 21 that is purple and its super cute but any suggestions would also help!

Thanks!
    JaceIz_myname Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2010, 07:52 AM
    Well I've been to a couple of ring ceremonies myself and will actually be receiving my junior ring this week and from past experience most ladies usually dress in regular work attire, or those little black dresses woman wear. Think of it as a job interview.. approach it that way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Night school for high school-aged people [ 15 Answers ]

I heard about there being night school for high school kids. In fact, I think a friend of a friend went to night school when I was in jr. high. I've searched Google, and can't find any listings or info for night schools in PA. Does anyone know if they exist for high schoolers, and where I could...

Should a woman wear a ring on her fourth finger? [ 12 Answers ]

Please share your thoughts on this: Should a woman who is not married, not engaged, not in a relationship, wear a ring on her fourth finger (ring finger)? Women I know had said that they wear it for fashion. Sometimes that ring they love only has that size that fits the fourth finger. If...

What kind of jewelry should I wear for belly ring ? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm curious because I'm some what kind og allergic to some metals. Also I'm not sure on what kinds of metals. I want to put a new one but I don't want the hole to get infected. What kind og metal should I put?

What to wear, golf award ceremony [ 9 Answers ]

My husband has a Golf award ceremony dinner at a country club and the invitation says casual dress. What should I wear? Help! Morado 18

Should public school kids wear uniforms [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: Im writing a report and I need help should children wear uniforms in public schools or should we just leave it alone and if you now when the first public school was started please tell me

View more questions Search