Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 05:01 PM
    Up in Heaven
    Two men who were waiting at the Pearly Gates struck up a conversation with one another.

"How'd you die?" the first man said.

"I froze to death," the second man said.

"That's awful. How does it feel to freeze to death?" asked the first man.

"It's very uncomfortable at first," the second man said. "You get the shakes, and you get pains in all your fingers and toes. But eventually, it's a very calm way to go. You get numb and you kind of drift off, as if you're sleeping."

"How did you die?" asked the man who had frozen to death asked.

"I had a heart attack," the first guy said. "You see, I knew my wife was cheating on me, so one day I showed up at home unexpectedly. I ran up to the bedroom and found her alone, knitting. I ran down to the basement, but no-one was hiding there. I ran up to the second floor, but no one was hiding there either. I ran as fast as I could to the attic and just as I got there, I had a massive heart attack and died."

The second man shook his head. "That's so ironic," he said.

"What do you mean?" the first man asked.

The second man looked at him and said: "If you had only stopped to look in the freezer, we'd both still be alive."

Check out some similar questions!

How do you (think you) get to heaven? [ 31 Answers ]

Just curious on the general publics opinion as far as how you get to heaven. Please be more detailed than the general 'being a good person' :D Thanks

Who sings the song Heaven o Heaven.. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Ive been looking everywhere do find out who sings that slow song that goes "Heaven o Heaven can you help me, Iam down on my knees please heaven, heaven, heaven, I close my eyes and shes all I see heaven o heaven can you help me" The group or singer sort of sound like Boyz II Men Please...

What is heaven? [ 8 Answers ]

I have my own ideas of what I think heaven is but I've always wanted to ask church officials and people who have read, or herd, the bible if they can explain what heaven is according to the bible?

Heaven [ 1 Answers ]

According to the Bible, in Heaven the saints will praise God for all his glory forever and ever. This does not sound like my idea of Heaven!! Standing around singing God's praises for the rest of eternity sounds, in fact, like nothing more than a super-big ego trip for God. If that is so, then...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.