Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused1111111 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 03:52 PM
    Single Pimple? On Penis
    I am a 21 year old male. I have a girlfriend and we sometimes have sex, but we have both only had 1 partner which is each other. So I doubt it could be an STD.

I found it a week ago and it started as just a single bump. It was like a hard little ball on my penis, and started to look like a pimple with a white tip (not bumpy like warts). I could tell there was puss in it because the bump felt kind of like a round micro ball that got bigger with the puss. Then I popped it and white/tan stuff came out of it and then it started bleeding just like a regular pimple would.

The next day it looked like it had scabbed over. It had white in middle and red/scab/blood around it. I accidentally scrapped it off again and it started bleeding so I removed the white part again too.

It is right on the shaft toward the base. I am wondering if it is just a simple pimple, and if it is what do I do to treat it?

I have never slept with anyone else, nor has she. And I have never had any other problems like this, which acception to a cold sore.
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Feb 17, 2009, 04:39 PM
    If it actually contained a bit of pus, I would say it's a pimple- an infected hair follicle or sebaceous gland. Herpes sores usually contain a clear-yellowish fluid and are accompanied by aching and itching sensations. A partner with a cold sore can easily transmit the herpes virus (cold sores are herpes) to a partner's genitals through oral sex. I'm not sure if you're the one with the cold sores, or your girl friend, but please be careful in that regard. Take care...

Feb 17, 2009, 05:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren6 View Post
    If it actually contained a bit of pus, I would say it's a pimple- an infected hair follicle or sebaceous gland. Herpes sores usually contain a clear-yellowish fluid and are accompanied by aching and itching sensations. A partner with a cold sore can easily transmit the herpes virus (cold sores are herpes) to a partner's genitals through oral sex. I'm not sure if you're the one with the cold sores, or your girl friend, but please be careful in that regard. Take care...
    Thank you for responding. I do get cold sores but she has never had any. It was like tanish white, kinds yellow maybe. But it is only one and it started as a hard bump (like a cist)

Now when I popped it again(2nd time) on accident it bled and kind of hurts,/ itches (but the itching might just be my being paranoid about it.
    Ren6 Posts: 539, Reputation: 121

Feb 17, 2009, 06:20 PM
    I bet you're fine. The kind of discomfort that usually goes along with herpes is VERY uncomfortable. Insane itching, along with the feeling that somebody has held a blow torch on your delicate areas. It sounds like a zit and nothing more... : )

Feb 17, 2009, 06:21 PM

Awesome, that makes me feel better. Are you a doctor ?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 17, 2009, 11:06 PM

Hi, confused1111111!

To be really sure of what it is, you need to see a doctor who can examine you in person. No one here can diagnose what someone might have. At best, they're only educated guesses.

Please see the Announcement that can be found via clicking on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Health & Wellness

Thanks!
    Reckless97 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2012, 12:34 AM
    Hello,
    I am 15 and never had sex. I have the same thing going on with mine. I was wondering what I should do? I am to embarrassed to talk to my parents about it.
    146 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2013, 08:25 AM
    Hey I ve same kind of blck pimple, I had sexs with different girl but ut never hurt effects. I ve also shown to doc but he never said any thing wrong with that, but I'm still not sure can sum1 help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Pimple on penis [ 4 Answers ]

I have a small pimple on the underside of my penis. I t does not hurt or anything. I t is just something I thing should not be there. What could have caused it?

Pimple on penis [ 1 Answers ]

3 pimple like things on penis and raw in one area too does anyone know what this is?

Pimple on penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hi guys I'm about 12 years old almost 13 and I have a pretty big pimple on the side of my penis I won't drain that much should I just leave it alone? Is it normal? Help me:mad:

Pimple on my penis [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've had two maybe 3 pimples on my penis(all at different times). This 3rd is bigger than the others though and it hurts whenever I touch it. I had sex only once and I wore a condum. It doesn't look like any of the pictures of gential herpes, or warts. It looks like a pimple you would...

Pimple on Penis [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit concerned to say the least, I recently noticed in the past three days, a pimple on the top center of the shaft of the penis, it doesn't hurt whatsoever, its just a small pimple with a tiny whitehead. I'm 45 years old and have a new girlfriend that I have to explain this too. Any advice...

View more questions Search