Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lolly-queen Posts: 27, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 06:56 PM
    Scars
    I have some dark scars and I was wondering if any one knew something that might help them fade ?
    ashley19 Posts: 69, Reputation: 6

Aug 16, 2006, 10:43 PM
    Bio oil can help reduce scars and streatch marks my friend used it and it did wonders for her... hope his helps

Aug 17, 2006, 09:48 AM
    Thanks for the post
    miana79 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 02:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashley19
    bio oil can help reduce scars and streatch marks my friend used it and it did wonders for her...hope his helps
    I think I might try this bio oils... I have some disgustsing stretch marks on my *** and tummy from my preganancy weight gain... It has been 3 yers now since I gave birth and the stretch marks are still there. Where can I order this bio oil? I Google it and there was a lot of bio oil products that came up but I don't know which is th eright one.

Aug 17, 2006, 02:54 PM
    I'm pretty sure you can find some on eBay.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 17, 2006, 07:02 PM
    The use of skin lightening agents that contain kojic acid and 2% hydroquinone may help fade the dark scars.The home microdermabrasion kits or glycolic peels can also help remove unwanted scars. If you see no improvement, visit a dermatologist. He/she will examine your skin and give you a product to fade the discoloration.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scars [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know from anybody who has any advice on how to reduce scar tissue or even if there is any way that the scars can be removed. I have a close relative that has suffered from depression and as a result has self harmed in the past. The scars are a nasty reminder of the past...

I want to get rid of acne scars! [ 15 Answers ]

It seems as though all the posts I read on different sites are focusing on products that are great but they are used to "lighten" the skin. I am a coffee colored af. Am. Female and I must say I would never want to lighten my skin to be a whole different complexion. I just want to fade the few acne...

Help remove old scars? [ 17 Answers ]

I have this old scar on my leg since I was little.. I won't wear shorts or anything that will show my legs beacause of the scars.I've tired to cover it up with makeup but it doesn't look right cause my legs are so light.. can anyone suggest anything?:(

Site scars [ 2 Answers ]

I've had several perineal abscesses that were drained and packed from a single site. The scar occasionally bleeds, but has recently "flared" up and is protruding, which seems like a keloid scar from what I've just read here. This has happened before and it receded, but in it's location it is very...

Acne scars [ 3 Answers ]

I have acne scars, ice pick kind all over my cheeks and some on my forehead. I have never had cystic acne and my acne never used to leave any scars until about 9 months ago when I started using birth control pills for my acne I used ortho tri cyclen for 6 months which made my acne worse then I...

View more questions Search