Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 17, 2009, 03:42 PM
    Driving permit test
    I am going to get my permit in a few days, and I was just wondering, is the test that you have to take hard? Do you suggest that I really study the DMV book or are the questions mostly just common knowledge stuff? I'm kind of nervous.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Feb 17, 2009, 03:45 PM
    Read the book and don't freak out. Yes there are common knowledge questions, but there are also harder questions that only someone who actuallly looked at the book will know, they're not designed to trick you just to make sure you're knowlegable about the subject.

If it makes you feel any better, look at all the dummies on the road today who passed there test... if they can do it, so can you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driving test tips [ 2 Answers ]

Can someone give me the secret to backing up in to a parking lot space between two cars? (not parallel.. ) Thanks ;)

Permit driving [ 2 Answers ]

What happens in NJ if you get caught riding a motorcycle with a permit.

Violation of learners permit driving license [ 1 Answers ]

I got cought driving without a 21 who has at least 3 year driving exp in New Jersey... But my court date is after my road test day... so does it mean I can get my license first before I go to court and its okay?? One of my friend told me DMV might not let me take the road test until after the...

Driving Test [ 1 Answers ]

Hiya all, How you doing? Hope you are all well. Not quite sure were this question would fit, this seemed like the best place... ... I have booked my car driving test - its in 4wks and I'm having trouble with one of the maneovres 'left reversing around a corner'. Does anyone know of any good...

View more questions Search