Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edie60 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 02:03 PM
    How do I write a price letter in new commercial const.
    I need to send a construction company a price letter but don't know how to start the letter or give a price without seeing the project.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2009, 02:07 AM
    Hi, edie60!

Is this a price letter concerning you constructing something or about something else, please?

Thanks!
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 08:41 PM

Good question Clough, we have to have a starting point and some information to go on.

But I can tell you this much, anything that you have to build or perform a service for should not be priced 'over the phone.' Too many details that you may not be aware of can destroy you in your pricing.

Stringer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to price a commercial job? [ 2 Answers ]

I just started my Janitorial service company in Southern California. I need to know how to go about pricing the job. How do I go about it. The job is taking care of the cleaning of some commercial building etc.. Anyone has an Idea how this works so I don't under charge or over charge?

Commercial post const. Clean pricing per square foot [ 2 Answers ]

What is the going rate per square footage for a commercial post construction clean? It is a tim hortons restaurant.

Price/Sq Ft commercial [ 1 Answers ]

What is reasonable price per square foot to clean pre construction build out for commercial space? They have left behind electrical cables and other trash. Thanks!

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

View more questions Search