Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2006, 05:00 PM
    Chaos runes, and death
    Hw do I get them cheap? Plus how do I raise my mage and range up really fast? I got killed in the wild and lost all my rune. Need serious runescape expertice
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Aug 16, 2006, 07:31 PM
    I believe the cheapest runes around are in the mage guild. However, if you can get in there, you probably don't need to raise your mage levels. Aside from that, I've gotten mine from Ali, through the desert trader/sudoku minigame. You'll still need a lot of money to raise your mage level significantly.

As for range - are you p2p? Fletch a couple of thousand arrows, then spend a few days in front of the caged ogres north of Ardougne. Bonus - lots of herb seeds and big bones for the prayer xp.

Aug 17, 2006, 06:11 PM
    Well, my mage is 44 and myrange is 41.im not a member though.
    dmatos Posts: 204, Reputation: 26

Aug 24, 2006, 08:01 PM
    I'm sorry. I honestly never played f2p much at higher levels, so I don't know where the good training spots are. Apparently Rogue Trader is a members-only mini-game. You probably have to pay market prices for your deaths and chaoses. That means you'll need a decent way of making money. Mining coal might be a good method. Iron can also sell for decent amounts if you've got lots.

Wish I could help you more :(

Aug 25, 2006, 01:05 PM
    Know anyon that buys things? (ex. Logs,iron,coal,so on)
    parthptl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 17, 2006, 01:39 PM
    Aiite yo get them in lvl 39 wildy open field near mossies

Oct 22, 2006, 07:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by parthptl
    aiite yo get them in lvl 39 wildy open field near mossies
    Get what?
    poliki Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 12:59 PM
    cut 1000 willows sell them for 20-50k sum folk r noobs
    ignatz2000 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Ice giants, and ice warriors drop death and chaos runes and they'r really weak against fire spells. So you can get your mage up on them and get runes from them too:D
    toxicnacho Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 11:12 AM
    You can get chaos runes at green patch in wildie around moss giants or get them at the black warriors fortress.
    dentedtrumpet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 10:33 AM
    Im a level 62 mage and I need death runes badly for my magic. Nobody answers my grand exchange offer for them and I am low on money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anarchism, chaos? Or improvement [ 5 Answers ]

Anarchism; without government, order or law. Some people think total chaos, I say improvement. Sure it has its flaws but then again it has its benefits. The government wants u to believe law is necessary , but if people have freedom they would not abuse it because it would be all about survival. Is...

Death& Dying? [ 27 Answers ]

My husband and I were just talking about death. He and I have completely different points of view on the matter. He is very confident in our beliefs of the afterlife and actually thinks it should be a day to celebrate, not mourn. I on the other, am a little more sensitive to the thought of it. ...

Removable Hard Disk Chaos [ 2 Answers ]

I have a removable hard disk (100GB) that I have been using for about a year now. It was 96% full last night but today I opened it and it wouldn't open. I have been sitting here for like an hour and it won't start, though my PC recognises it. Through some investigating I found that my disk is now...

View more questions Search