Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loveprincess Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 09:51 AM
    Get my ex back when he already has a new grilfriend
    How do I get my ex back when he already has a new girlfriend?
    DJ28 Posts: 161, Reputation: 13

Feb 17, 2009, 09:53 AM
    You can't really, you need to move on like he has? Who broke up with who in this one?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 09:58 AM

You should probably just invest in an e-book. Those things are a sure fire way to control the actions of others...
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Feb 17, 2009, 10:10 AM

You dont- sorry he has made his choice and has moved on. You should do the same and start NC and start making ways for you to move forward
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 10:29 AM

He has made his choice.Do yourself a favor and don't aim for something out of your reach.It will only cause you more pain and suffering.

Never chase a man.keep yourself -respect and see this as his loss and move on so you can begin to heal.
    luckycharm1978 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 10:30 AM

Say bye and move on to better things.
    Emilyjane Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2012, 02:06 PM
    U can't really if u to already broke up u most likely ARNT getting back together sorry about that bud

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Low cold water pressure in 2 showers... Not back to back config however [ 8 Answers ]

My home is 16 years old, I've had it for 5 years. I am on a pump - with 70LBS high cutoff and 55lbs Low turn on. All copper - I have 2 Delta 1600 shower faucets - one tub spicket with shower diverter - one shower only. The tub/shower combo has allways had only a trickle of cold water and...

Back to back bathtub and shower backing-up in to each other [ 1 Answers ]

The house is a 1950's split level. I have a tub and shower that are back to back and when you run one, it backs-up in to the other. I have opened up the bathtub stopper and removed a lot of hair and grease using an auger. I have had a little trouble putting the bathtub stopper back in place where...

My Grilfriend and I broke up a week ago, and we still talk to each other. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi it's me Jesus, yes i broke up with my girlfriend Daphne that i was seeing for about 1 year and 4 months, (i'm her first boyfriend) everything was perfect even though i would get bored sometimes . this is how it happened . well i received this new laptop i was all excited :). the next day...

Back child support and social security disability back pay [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Texas and I am making court ordered payments fro back child support for a non-minor child. I will be receiving social security disability soon and was wondering since I am making payments will my social security back pay be garnished?:confused:

Lost Friend ~ Grilfriend [ 4 Answers ]

I have been in a relationship for about 8 months, it is very complicated, as I am not her boyfriend, yet at times I have been. I meet the girl randomly, and she has a lot of problems (anorexia, abuse, etc. just to name a few) Since I meet her, she has run to me with everything, while she was...

View more questions Search