Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loobyxxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 09:23 AM
    Movie name
    Hi

This is probably a little vague, but can anyone help me with the name of an old horror movie?

It was two couples who were in a haunted house, I think they were trapped.

There is a part where something rises up from under the carpet behind one of the characters, and I think there was a werewolf in the garden, but I'm not really sure!

I know this is very vague, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

Lou :confused:
    ArnieH Posts: 68, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 12:56 PM
    I'm not in any way sure, but possibly "Ghost Story" (1979)
    Kohoutek Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2009, 03:28 PM

Without the Werewolf bit, it sounds like it could be Evil Dead (either 1 or 2, they're pretty much the same film! ;) )
    loobyxxx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 03:56 PM

Thanks guys for your help, but we've tried all those films and sadly it's not any of them... Thanks for replying though!

Xxxx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie evil guy turning things to stone cartoon movie [ 8 Answers ]

A movie that came out in late 1980's with a lady who had friends that were weird little dwarfs and an evil guy who turned into a bat would turn things into stone kind of a snow white movie during the movie I just died in your arms played in it and the dwarfs or whatever were singing in it and at...

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

A song sung on a TYler Perry Movie or another older movie [ 2 Answers ]

I have been racking my brain to find out a name of a song I have heard on one or more movies. I don't know the artist< all I know is it's a pretty old song that has been played on a Tyler perry movie. It goes almost like this,"grandma said went to church on Sunday morning grandma said' I dot even...

A fishing movie, an anime and a ninja movie from the 60's to late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everybody, and thx for checking out my topic:) As most people i would like to re-live som special moments of my life with the help of these movies, my childhood memories. Some of these movies made me very happy when i was a little kid. Now in my later years and in troubled times....i would...

View more questions Search