Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 08:13 AM
    What is the catastrophe?
    Barack Obama warned of catastrophe and disaster the last four weeks just to scare the American people into a theft of a $Trillion from future taxpayers. It's beginning to appear that the catastrophe is the election of Obama, who is re-introducing the U.S. into wholesale lies by the Democrat Party, i.e. wait four days to sign the Stimulus, read each bill line-by-line to root out waste, 48 hour publishing notice before signing bills, etc. As of 10:00 EST, the New York Stock Exchange reports:
    NEW YORK, Feb 17 (Reuters) - U.S. stocks slid further in
    Early trading on Tuesday, with the Nasdaq and the S&P 500
    Falling more than 4 percent as investors worried the recession
    Is worsening and efforts to stabilize the global financial
    System may not be working.
    Investers are voting 'thumbs down' to Obama and the Obamocrats.
    450donn Posts: 1,821, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 08:19 AM

Just heard another comment from one authority that Mr Nobama is following the carter doctrine regarding the middle east. Another disaster in the making, since it was carter that gave the Taliban their start by funding the overthrow of the Shaw of Iran.
    Guess we are in for two more years of lies and deceit by our leaders before we can start replacing them with honest people that will do the will of the people instead of the special interest groups that pay for their campaigns.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 17, 2009, 12:30 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tanning Bed Catastrophe! [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, I just started going to the tanning bed trying to get ready for a wedding I am in in May. Apparently I am the worlds WORST tanning lotion applier because even when I think I have it rubbed in all the way, I end up with an uneven tan and blotches. So now I have big blotchy spots on my legs...

Hair dye catastrophe, blonde to dark, not good. [ 3 Answers ]

I have naturally dark blonde/mousy hair and have been highlighting blonde bits in it for a couple of years now, but got sick of having mousy roots so I thought id go brunette... images of looking like angelina conjured into my mind! Oh how wrong it went. I used a non permanent (24weeks) clairol...

Weight catastrophe [ 5 Answers ]

I am Katharyn and I am 13 years old and I'm at 200 pounds and that's a VERY unhealthy weight for my age. In the mornings for school I have like NO time to pack a lunch so I eat what the school supplies for kids with no lunch. Those unfortunately are not too healthy and the closest thing healthy is...

View more questions Search