Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dad5787 Posts: 11, Reputation: 4

Feb 17, 2009, 08:01 AM
    4 Hole Kitchen Faucet Template
    I am installing a 4 hole Price Pfister kitchen faucet in a corian counter top. There is currently a single hole faucet there and I need to locate a template to use for the holes. Is there anywhere I can print the template from? I am very handy, but never too proud to take suggestions.
    Thank you
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 17, 2009, 09:08 AM

Start here if you have a model # http://parts.bdhhi.com/partscatalog_searchwizard2.aspx

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bath faucet hole expansion [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the processing of installing a brand new wall mount faucet in an older cast iron bath sink but I'm finding that the center faucet hole in the sink isn't quite large enough for both the spout and the push rod. How can I expand the hole or drill a new one to make room for both parts without...

Corian Counter-Faucet Hole too small [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to replace a kitchen faucet. The center hole is too small in the Corian counter. It's pretty close though. The hole probably only needs to expand by the width of the treads on the faucet, maybe 1/8". Any ideas on how to enlarge the hole without cracking the counter?

Kitchen Faucet Sprayer On - Main Faucet not totally off [ 2 Answers ]

We moved into a new house - new construction. When we use the sprayer in the kitchen faucet, water comes out the sprayer as it is supposed to, but the water does not completely shut off in the main faucet. There is still a thin column of water coming out. We had the faucet replaced, and this...

Kitchen sink - drain hole size [ 9 Answers ]

Remodeling kitchen... Kitchen sink we want has 3-3/4" drain hole, although most sinks appear to have a standard 3-1/2" drain hole. Our garbage disposal documentation doesn't state the drain hole size, although current sink appears to be 3-1/2" drain hole... Garbage disposal is a Badger 1...

View more questions Search