Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    katelori Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 06:50 AM
    60's or 70's ghost film
    Hi I watched a film in my childhood about a woman and family who moved into a house that was haunted there were damp patches,shadows moving along walls etc I remember one scnene in the kitchen where tools like a spanner were going missing and turning up again I think it may have been called haunting or haunted but def not the ones which were remade... help!
    KatieH Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2009, 11:54 PM
    The Entity maybe...
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 06:38 PM

Is it not poltergeist
    azumi13 Posts: 110, Reputation: 4

Feb 26, 2009, 06:39 PM

Is it not "poltergeist"
    purvapoonya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 13, 2011, 04:35 PM
    Try 'The Haunting' 1963 or 'House on Haunted Hill' 1959. You can look them up on IMDB- internet movie database.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Oct 28, 2013, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by purvapoonya View Post
    Try 'The Haunting' 1963 or 'House on Haunted Hill' 1959. You can look them up on IMDB- internet movie database.
    It's not either of those. I've seen both many times, including in the theater when they were released. The description doesn't sound familiar (especially the spanner part), but I know that it isn't either of those movies.

From that time, one of the few horror films I can think of with a family is "13 Ghosts" (1960), but I'm sure you would remember that one. Most films back then focused on one person or, in the case of "The Uninvited", a grown brother and sister. So, you'd think it would be fairly identifiable.
    ianrob79 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2014, 02:47 PM
    I know what film you are on about but can't remember what its called.It's a true story about a lot of ghosts that were woken when they moved in & the husband was raped by a ghost.It's called A Haunting or The Haunting or something like that.
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Feb 25, 2014, 05:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ianrob79 View Post
    I know what film you are on about but can't remember what its called.It's a true story about a lot of ghosts that were woken when they moved in & the husband was raped by a ghost.It's called A Haunting or The Haunting or something like that.
    That movie I do know:

The Haunted (1991 TV movie)

The Haunted (TV Movie 1991) - IMDb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Classic rock artists (60's and 70's) [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings "War"? (what is it good for?)

Children's fantasy from the '60's-mid 70's [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to identify and locate a book that I loved as a fourth/fifth grader in the mid-seventies. It was a book about a girl who heard music coming from the woods at night. One night she follows the sound to find a boy training ponies in an open field. They become friends, but the ponies...

I'm looking for a military ghost movie from the 50's or 60's [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie I saw many years ago I don't remember the name. It was about a military crew who crashed in a plane. They were waiting to be rescued but realized they were dead. As each member found their body their spirits would leave. Leaving 1 man whose body if I remember right was...

Animated 60's-70's Sci-fi/Fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm wondering about the title of an old animated movie from the 60's maybe early 70's, that involved an alien race keeping humans as pets... With control collars, a moon where the alien's dreams went, learning headsets for the alien children, and the like. The humans use the learning collars to...

View more questions Search