Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Estella Burette Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 11:33 PM
    Basic sensitivity analysis
    Murdock Paints is in the process of evaluating two mutually exclusive additions to its processing capacity. The firm's financial analysts have developed pemmisistic, most likley, and optimistic estimated of the annual cash inflows associated with each project. Thes estimates are shown in the following talbe.
    Project A Project B
    Initial Investment (CFo) $8,000 $8,000
    Outcome Annual cash inflows (CF)
    Pessimistic $ 200 $ 900
    Most likely 1,000 1,000
    Optimistic 1,500 1,100

A. Determine the range of annual cash inflows for each of the two projects
    B. Assume that the firm's cost of capital is 10% and that both projects have 20-year lives. Construct a table similar to this for the NPVs for each project. Include the range of NPVs for each project.
    C. Do parts a and b provide consistent views of the two project ? Explaine
    D. Which project do you recommend? Why?
    kimharrison Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 4, 2009, 10:20 PM
    I don't have the answer
    morgaine300 Posts: 6,561, Reputation: 276
    Uber Member

Aug 5, 2009, 08:29 PM

Please see the guidelines for posting homework problems:
    Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Homework Help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Basic sensitivity analysis [ 1 Answers ]

My question has four part answer: Murdock Paints is in the process of evaluating two mutually exclusive additions to its processing capacity. The firms financial analysts have developed pessimistic, most likely, and optimistic estimates of the annual cash inflows associated with each project. ...

Light Sensitivity [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 25 yrs old and have a problem of light sensitivity from childhood. Very difficult while driving and playing only during day time. Very much depressed to go out and frustated with many doctors here. As of now I am using goggles and so! Any suggestions on doctors or treatment..

Penis sensitivity [ 2 Answers ]

Every time after I ejaculate my penis get so sensitive that I don't want it to be touched. It is not painful, and it is just the head of the penis. I have had this happen ever since I can remember. Is there a way to stop it or control it?

Sensitivity During Sex. [ 1 Answers ]

I am not circumcised, so when I am having sex with my girlfriend (who is my first), I am VERY sensitive, in fact it is to the point where it's almost painful, and it's stopping me even having an orgasm. What can I do to reduce the sensitivity?

Sensitivity [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am 34 and was circumcised at birth. Over the years I have become very jealous of uncut males and their foreskins. Although my wife tells me she prefers a cut penis, it feels to me like I don't have the best sensitivity when achiving an orgasm. Can anyone tell me if there is a way to increase...

View more questions Search