Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iLy541 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 05:49 PM
    Having Sex with Your Friend
    Well I have a relationship with this guy---me and him are friends with benefits.
    We have sex, talk on the phone, and do what a couple would do._ is it wrong on my part? On his part? Is it Normal to have sex with your friend?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 05:56 PM

No it's not necessarily normal to have sex with your friends but, if it works for you and him then it's OK.

But it begs the question, if you were OK with it why are you on here asking?
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 05:58 PM

There are two issues with what you are doing:

1. Once you have sex with a FRIEND... USUALLY, that friendship is NEVER the same.

2. Most often, in this type of situation, one of you start to want more... and it starts to turn nasty or hurtful really quickly.

If you two are all right with it, then I guess you do what you have to do, but keep in mind the two issues I have set forth...
    iLy541 Posts: 28, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 06:09 PM

Like I don't know why but I have feelings for him_ and now I'm kind of at lost with what to do because he already made it clear that he didn't want a relationship.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 06:13 PM

Well then stop it. What are you at a loss about?

He's made himself clear he wants no more. You know that this is the best idea, come on.

As Kc said, these are the issues that are involved and the situations you risk when you sleep with a friend.

Sit down with him and explain to him that you are starting to develop feelings for him and that unless he feels the same way it would not be right to continue your arrangement.

Then, if he says that he doesn't feel the same tell him that you need some time apart and try later to be friends again.

You'll only end up driving yourself nuts and hurting badly and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Feb 16, 2009, 08:55 PM

I agree with the above... if this guy wants nothing more than friends w/ benefits and you like him... than cut it out. It'll end up stinging really badly!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Friend Likes Guy. Guy hates friend! [ 6 Answers ]

Hey, My best friend likes this guy right? All Well and Good? NO!! The Guy She Likes, thinks she's annoying and weird. The guy is like one of my closest friends, I could talk to him about it but my friend doesn't want me 2. She didn't want me to write this but I am because she needs advice! Any...

Slept with my neighbour/friend/ex's friend/he has a girlfriend [ 20 Answers ]

So I was drinking at my friends house when he showed up just in time to give me a ride home and we've lived across the road from each other for quite some time now and we were friends in grade 7 until now... we're both 19. I had a great night with him we were up until 6 and woke up at 9: 30 to do...

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Found Out girl friends ex- boy friend came to see her [ 2 Answers ]

Found Out girl friend’s ex- boy friend came to see her, and she spent time with him, She tell’s Me she is still crazy about me, and likes me a lot, so I told her I will give her a few day’s To see what she wants. Well, we ended up spending that whole 5 day’s together. Then on that Friday she...

Friend poached another friend! Advice? [ 11 Answers ]

I had never had this feeling before, but last summer I felt like one of my friends was poaching another, as in they were going to be friends with each other INSTEAD of me, not in addition to me. A series of events happened in a few days (friend #1 supposed to come early to help with my...

View more questions Search